Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Good for her. She can console herself with sticking it to Fallon when Labour are wiped out on June 8th and her career is over.

Any special reason for the pro Assad flags on display at Labour’s May Day celebrations in London this year?

1 Like

+1. She absolutely destroyed him. Fantastic stuff.

1 Like

1 Like

You can see why Theresa May is running scared of having a debate with Corbyn, he would destroy her.

This Cambridge Analytica story is nuts. Scary stuff.

Orwellian doesn’t do it justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Dd5aVXLCc

Prince Harry’s da in a spot of bother…

James Hewitt was some stickman.

Played minor for Clare ??

I enjoyed, as much as anybody, Emily Thornberry’s ambush of Michael Fallon over his past cultivation of Assad. It is notable that the media themselves have interviewed Fallon continually during this election – he has been put out as May’s deflector shield – and no member of the media has ever mentioned it to him. Contrast that with the media’s treatment of Labour and SNP politicians.

I remember back further into Fallon’s past. 32 years ago, when I was the young occupant of the South Africa (Political) desk in the FCO, Fallon was a positive enthusiast for apartheid. Together with fellow St Andrews extreme Tory ideologue Michael Forsyth, Fallon was among those stiffening Thatcher in opposing all international sanctions against the apartheid regime, and opposing all British government interventions in individual cases of human rights abuse. I recall him arguing that apartheid South Africa had the “rule of law” and we should not interfere in its internal affairs. I recall him calling Nelson Mandela a terrorist.

Yet I do not recall any journalist bringing up Fallon’s past as a supporter of apartheid when he continually refers to Jeremy Corbyn’s association with Gerry Adams or Martin McGuinness as support for terrorism.

2 Likes

I was chatting to a neighbour today, generally a left leaning man, who said he’d been doorstepped by the labour candidate this week.
“will you vote labour in the election”
“I won’t”
“why not?”
“we’ll I’m trying to run a business, and you are going to raise corporation tax”
“oh we don’t really mean that”

Pretty much verbatim.

Yeah, ultimately somebody figured out that 50% of the population are below average and can be manipulated quite easily.

Ah that’s serious tinfoil hat stuff. Had a good laugh reading it. Campaign uses direct targeting campaign strategy shocker. The Graun are pathetic.

Its more of a general observation.

Those Brexiters can say anything and the dopes lap it up.

Bombs Found On Laois-Kildare Border Destined For Royal Visit

Gardaí are believed to have foiled a potential pipe bomb attack on Britain’s Prince Charles.

The Irish Daily Star reports that two viable explosive devices found in a field between Stradbally and Athy last Wednesday were destined for the visit of Charles and Camilla to Kilkenny.

Army bomb experts were sent to the scene and made the devices safe.

There have been no arrests and investigations are continuing.

fake news

1 Like

True story pal. Thank God those cunts in Stradbally are thick as shit.

The BBC aren’t even pretending to be impartial anymore.

Is that not an accurate reflection of their manifesto? Why the guffaws? other than you not liking it being reported?

2 Likes