Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Powerful men are accustomed to taking lovers Flatty.

Dr. Ben Sobel : What happened with your wife last night?
Boss Paul Vitti : I wasn’t with my wife, I was with my girlfriend.
Dr. Ben Sobel : Are you having marriage problems?
Boss Paul Vitti : No.
Dr. Ben Sobel : Then why do you have a girlfriend?
Boss Paul Vitti : What, are you gonna start moralizing on me?
Dr. Ben Sobel : No, I’m not, I’m just trying to understand, why do you have a girlfriend?
Boss Paul Vitti : I do things with her I can’t do with my wife.
Dr. Ben Sobel : Why can’t you do them with your wife?
Boss Paul Vitti : Hey, that’s the mouth she kisses my kids goodnight with! What are you, crazy?

@flattythehurdler what’s the story with all the fat cunts going around on scooters over there? ‘‘Tis like the states. Are they getting them off the NHS or something because they look like expensive kit. Whizzing along the footpaths then bowling people out of the way. Seems very prevalent in the smaller cities in particular

I’d she’s an awful dullard.

This one he’s stepping out with allegedly looks a bit gamey

I’d say he is too. They look very well matched. They have the look of vice captains at the local golf club.

1 Like

A fat cunt knows no nation boundaries.
All on the NHS I’m sure. It’s their glands you know.

The hook-up with Tipp GAA seems appropriate in light of this

1 Like

Animals

Rich* animals

*for now

Rumors Teresa May is due to step down :thinking:

Javid and Hunt have called for private meetings with her. It is 1990 and Maggie going all over again.

Leadsom gone

Oh, Alexander Selkirk knew the plight
Of being king and government and nation.
A road, a mile of kingdom. I am king
Of banks and stones and every blooming thing.

1 Like

With Leadsom’s departure, the average IQ of the UK cabinet has increased from 62 to 65.

That’s a big improvement since last November, when it was below 60 when Dominic Raab was still a minister.

It could gain a whole 20 points if Chris failing goes

Rabb is a smart guy.

But in an academic way. The issue with that is that we can all read EU Law, or law in general, and have an issue with what is put up relative to pure philosophy or democracy. It is an established area of law. We can attack any area and have issues in isolation.

The issue is that Rabb he got too deep. And now needs to lie to keep the position up.

This smart guy? :joy:

4 Likes

That’s the issue though. That doesn’t have much to do with intelligence, that’s to do with ignorance. Rabb spent his academic and work life criticising the EU and the ECHR on competition law grounds and sovereignty. It’s very easy to get caught down the mines on issues like that and not see the big picture.

He was brexit minister at the time. He’s thick as a ditch.

Pot and kettle anyone?

I don’t think that proves anything.

People once again confusing ignorance with stupidity.

I am not defending him btw. I would say that at least unlike Boris Johnson, there was some intellectual reasons for supporting Brexit, but it is inexcusable to not look at things in the round.