Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Ah stop ffs sake. I learned in primary school fucking geography that the channel is the busiest shipping lane in the world.
Ignorance can’t be a defence for these chumps because they are not supposed to be ignorant of basic facts.
If some gimble on the street expressed surprise about the channels importance, he’d get a pass, not Raab, not Brady on her ignorance of NI, none of them.

2 Likes

Yes I believe you did. :laughing:

I did not defend it for a second. I just think that once again people are mixing things their terms up.

Yes i did, Tim. Geography over 30 years ago in primary school in Ireland covered many things like geographical features including major waterways, especially in Europe such as the busiest shipping lane in the fucking world which a serving mp didn’t realise was crucial to trade on the ISLAND he comes from.
Say all you want about what he spent his time studying but trying to defend that particular bit of ignorance is just taking the piss.

What terms are people mixing? Ignorance and stupidity? For a sitting mp to not know the importance of the channel is both. You know this, stop taking the piss and splitting hairs over single words to defend the idiocy.

3 Likes

Anyone who ever believed in that halion can get fucked. She looks like Gollum or Nosferatu.

2 Likes

I’m sure you did bud.

I did not defend that. Surprisingly in amongst all of your geography work your teacher must have missed teaching you comprehension skills.

Fair enough, my apologies, you didn’t defend his ignorance, merely excused it.

1 Like

Someone doesn’t like Boris.

75 years since the Brits were plucking up the courage to cower behind the brave Americans and Canadians landing on the Normandy beaches

1 Like

Boris it is.

Of course it is.

We are in the endgame now.

The final days of the UK.

How far the empire has fallen.

All Empires fall.

Hup ya boy ya Boris

The man of the people

Let’s stick it to those Eurocrats

There will be people’s lives destroyed here over this

They have Boris Derangement Syndrome (BDS)

He’s going to be our greatest Prime Minister ever

Cunt