Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

I’ve no sympathy for the fools. You’d want to be an awful fucking simpleton to be laying that money on down on the street.

1 Like

It’s in the Torygraph and the daily mail pal.

1 Like

A great show, I like when the operator pretends to be distracted and someone from the crowd marks the card, then another crony jumps in and wins.

1 Like

They hunkered down whilst getting bombed. I’ve never been quite sure why this was so laudable. I don’t doubt there were act of absolute heroism, but no more than any society would have shown. Its bizarre.
The teaching in schools is at the root of the problem.

What did the little wankstain say?

“Fack the Micks”.

Pure theater. I love watching it in action.

2 Likes

When the fella with the big traveler head on him comes in and wins €100 to show you how easy it is. :joy:

1 Like

At a conservative gathering of sorts in Australia, wasn’t it.
Abhorrent cunt knows his audience though, basically said that Meghan has turned Harry into a lefty pussy but was careful enough to not to do a racism.
If he falls, I hope it’s hard, humiliating and culminates in prison time with a mild dash of rape at the hands of a large Muslin cellmate.

2 Likes

One can only hope

Who generally has a striking physical resemblance to main man running the show.

Someone says sure your in on it with him “I’ve never seen him before in my life boss, sware ta god”

1 Like

Banned from the Galway races this year and attendences took the hit

The Dromoland point to point, there was one lad who used bend back the Queen when the dealer wasn’t looking and all… Legendary stuff.

Saw a memorial to this in Manchester recently. I had never heard about it before

Ken Loach has a film out about it last year or the year before.

2 Likes

Nigel FaRAge he’s in the RA

8 Likes

Has the RNLI attack been covered on tfk?

The tans have truly lost the plot

Mental stuff altogether