Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Police have raided a couple of properties in the North apparently. Mo might not be out of the woods yet

are the paramilitary’s involved here?

Which ones Republican or Loyalist?

either

The dead are all Chinese.

Irish Independent website is now leading with “Irish Smuggling Ring is linked to Trafficking Tragedy”.

The truck can travelled from Ireland through Dublin port last Sunday but the container was never in Ireland.

Tans are well able to apportion blame elsewhere without proof.

1 Like

The Ulster unionists are about to be cut adrift again

Would you send a driver who didn’t know anything about the refugees hiding in the container to pick the container up? I could buy it if he was the guy dropping it off maybe, but seems a bit suss to drive a guy over from the north to pick up something in London that presumably the lads smuggling in had no intention of taking out of London or at least the UK

Load must of been destined for the North or South of Ireland you would assume.

Putting people in a Sealed refrigerated trailer seems completely daft though.

Putting 39 people in a refrigerated lorry is murder plain and simple

Another theory is it went Cherbourg to Rosslare to circumvent checks at Calais which are far more strident than Cherbourg. Then it went Dublin/Holyhead. The end goal was the UK anyway.

Its not murder if they went in voluntarily which I’m sure they did. Manslaughter at most.

There was some initial confusion because the truck came through holyhead, but the container came from Belgium to the UK direct.

What would these gangs charge? For 39 people to make the risk/reward worthwhile for a few different people it must be quite significant.

Why don’t the containers have cameras and lights in them? I’m reading about haulage people saying that they do checks but that’s hardly full proof.

The only things that have been clarified so far is the 39 people who died in the trailer are from China and Mo is from the Six Counties

A Fridge trailer unaccompanied could be laden or unladen. If it is booked in as laden, it will be delivered to the ferryport and then parked up for loading to the ferry. The ferry company will load it on the boat with a shunter truck and then plug it in to keep the fridge running. The fridge unit itself on the trailer runs on red diesel. By the way, a fridge unit can also be used to keep a constant high temperature, such as for transporting pharmaceuticals. I learned a lot about that when a driver set the temperature to +18 for a load of chickens.

A significant unknown is whether the fridge trailer was booked in as laden or unladen. If unladen the fridge unit would not be engaged. I would guess that someone made a mistake on paperwork or on loading.

The Brits are scrambling like fuck with the mis-information here and it’s a sure sign of lack controls on their part.

@ciarancareyshaulingarmy

3 Likes