Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Do you like my rig?

Mungret colours n’all

1 Like

Freezing to death locked in a truck with 38 other people is one of the most horrific ways imaginable to die. I can’t stop imagining what them poor fuckers went through

1 Like

Paid 35k to be smuggled into England :fearful:

Another Northie is arrested.

Northern Irish man arrested at Stansted Airport as part of Essex lorry probe https://jrnl.ie/4867747

That’s some joke … I was just down getting a take away there - chicken curry, chicken balls and sweet n sour sauce, chowmain and chicken fried rice … your man poured it all straight into a carrier bag and handed it to me … I asked the cunt what he was doing and he said ’ we’re not allowed put Chinese in containers any more’ …

4 Likes

What has happened to you at all as a poster. As a man.

A decline like a Boeing Max 737.

1 Like

I’m still scaling heights you can only dream of.

The only scaling you are doing is the dandruff on your shoulders.

How apt, a dead piece of skin … like you following me around the forum. i simply blow you away.

Not really funny in any case, but far from the worst I’ve been whatsapped by tans

A mild barb that could be considered insensitive at most. Hardly new that insensitive jokes spring up so soon after a disaster or death… there was a time before the internet when hundreds of them would be floating around - back when people talked to each other… whether it be Diana, Freddy Mercury, 9/11 etc. etc. - But now everyone is so woke we cant partake in these archaic ways any more

1 Like

Want to flesh that out for us there? If you ask me to kill you, and I shoot you in the head and kill you is it murder or manslaughter?

Arrested couple Thomas and Johanna Maher

1 Like

Fuck the fat cunt into a refrigerated truck and see how he likes it

3 Likes

He’d survive like a polar bear the cunt. He’d probably eat the wife

1 Like

some Vietnamese people in that death trailer

He already had and is now moving on to the second course

If those miserable trafficking bastards had just drilled a couple of holes in the trailer there would be no fatalities