Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Keith Vaz in a bit of bother. At least he wasn’t found in a pair of pink panties and black stockings

Hun-ey - I froze the kids

Ronan Hughes is the name of the Monaghan man, from Tyholland.

Background?

Human trafficker

3 Likes

What’s the lowdown on the Hughes brothers from Armagh who are now wanted?

Loyalists again?

Monaghan.

Not loyalists.

Pair of ne’er-do-wells.

Beech Hill @Tank?

Reports claiming they’re from Co Armagh with links to Co Monaghan? Rowan an unusual Catholic name too I thought.

They’re from Monaghan but a stone’s throw from the border.

*Ronan

I don’t recognise them. I know a few of their cousins to see. My mate from Tyholland says that he knows their parents and he thinks they’re normal enough people. My mate reckons it’s their trailer that the 39 were found dead in and also their lorry that loaded the trailer onto the ferry in Zeebruggen. He also says that they use the lorry depot in front of the new houses at Tyholland. I’m not really following it, I don’t know if that’s big news or not.

It’s an awful bad racket to get involved in, I think that you’d have to really seek that kind of work out.

Edit: yeah I’d guess Beech Hill.

@carryharry, Tyholland is a parish right on the border, everyone there would have close family in Armagh.

2 Likes

Yeah, Enda Brady from Sky News initially named him Ronan but made a point of emphasising he also would be known as Rowan which I thought an odd enough name.

Scotstown’s Darren and Kieran Hughes are breathing sighs of relief currently.

Any theories up there as to who’s behind the job on the Garda station in Emyvale?

1 Like

Gaa background
???

I have my own theories

I don’t think truckers generally mix with sport. In fact most truckers are oddballs.

5 Likes

They’d have no truck with the GAA

100%. Generally, of very limited intelligence and go to discos, not to court, but to fight.

Also, have very poor personal hygiene.

It’s a fairly easy path to human trafficking from there.

1 Like