Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

The two brothers from Monaghan are still on the loose. Essex police came on the news earlier appealing for them to get in touch, they were clearly fairly thick about it and stopped short of calling the two boys fugitives.

Eamon Harrison from Mayobridge sounds like he might

The Essex police force is a serious crime fighting unit. I’ve always had a great interest in their activities since the infamous Rettendon murders

2 Likes

#lestweforget

2 Likes

:grin::grin:

:rofl::rofl:

Things I learned this morning: Prince Andrew’s poker tell is that when he lies he blinks a lot. I need to get this lad down the Fitzwilliam somehow…

3 Likes

Fortunate that he has excellent recall of some things, but no recollection at all of sex with an underage girl.

On three separate occasions allegedly.

In fairness, I can’t remember having sex with a child either.

Oh, the grand old Duke of York
He had three underage girls
He marched them up to a top floor room
And he stroked their pretty curls

And when his trousers were up, they were up
And when they were down, they were down
And when they were only half-way up
They were neither up nor down

2 Likes

The grand old duke of York
Hangs round some dodgy men
He hear’s that their perverted
Then he hangs round them again

10 Likes

They’re

Poetic license

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Still trying to hang onto that which isn’t theirs, still flexing whatever muscle they once had, still an illegal colonial occupier.

Between 1968 and 1974, Britain forcibly removed thousands of Chagossians from their homelands and sent them more than 1,000 miles away to Mauritius and the Seychelles, where they faced extreme poverty and discrimination.

Britain then invited the US to build a military base on Diego Garcia.

US planes have been sent from the base to bomb Afghanistan and Iraq. The facility was also reportedly used as a “black site” by the CIA to interrogate terrorism suspects. In 2016, the lease for the base was extended until 2036.

1 Like

Sure they can’t give it back, they have that missing Malaysian flight 370 hidden in a big shed there, for some reason.

1 Like

I’m sure labane will have an excuse to defend the banishing of the natives from their islands forever so that the US Air Force could have the land

She likes the ladyboys in other words.

She likes everyone

1 Like

The Lib Dem leadership campaign has started.

1 Like