Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Boris is not able for the Senior hurling.

1 Like

He was hiding as long he could. Every Wednesday something came along. the birth of the child there two weeks ago and he sent in that spanner Raab.

That must require a lot of patience

1 Like

Why have they used a photo of Ray Winstone?

Also, why do they have to unmute the microphone to bang the table?

It’s the north of England Sir Keir needs to worry about. Not giving soundbites to Emily Maitlis and Nick Robinson.

1 Like

Once the bingo wingers realise that brexit doesn’t lead to the sunlit uplands, a traffic cone with a red rosette will get in.
Unless The Express convinces them that they actually are happier working 70 shoeless hours a week at the spinning Jenny whilst the husband is shovelling coal by hand a mile underground, and their fat kids are better off pushing it out the mines in little carts from the age of 9.
I have my doubts.
I don’t think a return to the seventies from the eighties will go down that well in phoenix brexit nights.

1 Like

The incisive legalistic questioning in the HOS by KS is very impressive . It is hailed by Guardian reading liberals in Islington . However the signs are that it isn’t getting the traction it needs in the north when seats were lost.

Corbyn didn’t convince the Guardian liberals or the North, at least Starmer is picking up one group.

1 Like

I doubt that many SUN readers avidly watch PMQs.

My mates brickies are a barometer of the red wall. I’ll keep the board informed *

• I think they’re all furloughed or let go.

True but the pie eating rugby league loving man is needed

Cummings is toast :sweat_smile: :ok_hand:

1 Like

What a way to go out after all the fucking shite he’s done.

its fascinating to watch, Sir Keir is going to have a field day next PMQ

The rules don’t apply to tories, just everyone else.

This thread

By fuck he’d be as well off go get the virus himself before morning

Thank you covid

The Brits are good at the aul informing it seems, imagine that, the fucking shame of it, wankers ringing the guard because John Bull tipped up the road to his auld pair. What a country.

Has he actually stepped down or been sacked? He’ll definitely brazen this out.

1 Like