Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

The BBC lady is going at him in fairness.

Basically his defense is, ‘I’m Dominic Cummings and I’m a very important man. Now please leave me alone to do some very important stuff. You fucking plebians’

The wife apparently began to feel violently ill so he had to head up there. Within a couple of hours, hey presto, she was feeling much better. Fancy that.

For a supposed evil genius he comes across as nervous, hesitant and a bit underwhelming

That’s the genius part.

4 Likes

That’s all part of the plan!

1 Like

Boris will be grand, it’s not like he has a forensic QC to pick apart all this obsfucation and bs at PMQs or anything

1 Like

This lad from ITV is asking very tedious, long winded questions and giving Dom an easy out here.

A good question there about whether there were any other trips outside of the km limit set that what we know of,

He mumbled through it.

Are they all just going to ask the same question?

What he says really means nothing. It’s what the Bredas and Nualas of the UK think of him that matters. I’m not sure he’ll pass their rigorous examination process. If he had the balls to actually apologize he’d stand half a chance

Here we go, Beth Rigby getting stuck in.

This could well come down to a mirror image of a sack or resign dilemma facing Albert Reynolds in 1994.

Stumbling badly here

Don’t fuck with Beth

He’s adding her name to his list as shes asking the question :smile:

He’ll just refuse to apologise. Because he can’t let himself do that! And now he’s playing the Robbie Keane card! The MEEJYA! ALL YOU IN THE MEEJYA!

In a way you’ve got to admire the brass neck and audacity on show here.

There’s a Colonel Jessop moment coming up

I had a million things on my plate. I’m more important than the plebs and their pathetic sick relatives with their pathetic stupid funerals