Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Grealish voters won’t like this
https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/1271881748360630274

3 Likes

Is that not the same lad who got blindsided?

Protestor carries injured counter protestor to his death

Cheerleading an unprovoked assault on someone is surely beneath you

2 Likes

The tfk fascists getting very upset

2 Likes

Some smack at the of this clip.

2 Likes

Serious bit of chin music

1 Like

Cheap shot. Mind you anyone on either side today turning up was asking for trouble

Blindsided him what a cowardly cunt

Tough times for the far right, chin up mate

1 Like

How predictable from the lunatic right fringe on here. That they extend defending the US police to defending far right English nationalists, just to make sure they stay on the opposite side of the debate. Jesus how crap a life that must be, trying so hard to be a contrary cunt and cosying up to the people that despise you as much as anyone. :grinning:

17 Likes

If you were goin into central London today to cause trouble you can’t be complaining if you get a slap in the mouth,cowardly or not.

4 Likes

some bizarre stuff from @maroonandwhite and @Special_Olympiakos

the lads getting smashed in those videos hate the Irish yet they are upset that they are getting smashed

10 Likes

Haha, sure you’ll need to explain it to maroon. If it’s not on his twitter feed he doesn’t understand it.

I love how you can see the fascist dude approaching from the far side of the road. He’s walking straight for the trouble. And then he gets a cracking dig from exactly where he was confronting his assailants. But it’s a cheap shot? It’s a money shot.

4 Likes

Ah the smiley faces are back. You can’t debate a single point about reasons for violence when labane and I spell them out for you. Can’t risk the virtue signaller of the year title. Why though?is it because as an accountant you realise you’ve led an entirely pointless life and have added nothing to society,and never will,is that behind the wokeness?

Haha. Thinly veiled: HELP ME LABANE

4 Likes

Sure they hate Ireland and the Irish just as much.Self hating Paddies

2 Likes

Labane and I :joy:

2 Likes

Let’s hope this chap gets a “cheap shot” on camera later

bizarre though

Irish lad alligning themselves with the English far right

they hate minorities that much

5 Likes