Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Blueshirts mate,it’s not complicated

1 Like

Sure I didn’t even tag him.

I knew I hit a nerve there though. A fucking loser who thought he was in the IRA, has transferred to the black panthers to try do something of meaning. Soft cunt.

So violence perpetrated by one side is ok. Very revealing. It’s almost like the e ghost of a crazed left wing loon that used post here has voodoo doll like control over some on here. All we are seeing is extremism on both sides. If you occupy an increasingly eroded middle ground you are an endangered species too. You are almost compelled to pick a side now. Therein lies the problem. It should be ok to abhor your average brexit far right english nationalist who turned up today and some of what we have seen in recent weeks together.

5 Likes

What a load of cock, equating neo nazis who specifically showed up for a scrap, and had their holes handed to them btw, to people compelled to protest by injustice. Dear lord

1 Like

The violence that people are discussing here isn’t what you’ve seen in recent weeks. Nobody has commented on that here. This is people laughing at far right fuckwit fascists getting thumped and I for one have zero problem with standing over that. I hope they get this shit bet out of them.

You claim to abhor them but you think what you’ve seen in recent weeks needs to be condemned in the same breath is that right?

1 Like

I didn’t study the various clips of beatings dished out today. All violence is wrong. I would be a pacifist. What will be achieved by battering a bunch of far right scumbags. Violence begets more violence. Where does it stop? Do you think the far right lads will take their beating and doff their cap to the other lads and say well done or is it conceivable that next time they come better prepared and in greater numbers?

1 Like

Who do you pass your fists to?

2 Likes

Far right English scumbags/hooligans have been getting their arses handed to them for decades,they never learn.They’re to stupid.

Some white Nazis jaw

Fighting isn’t about winning, it’s about turning up… A good kicking every so often can do a young lad a world of good…

1 Like

They seem to bizarrely enjoy it. Squaring up in shorts and flip flops to police in full riot gear and swinging batons.

So why the unnecessary comparison with your objection to the nature of the protests in the US over the last few weeks?

I’ve no problem at all with those lads who came looking for a fight getting smacked about. I don’t think the presence or absence of violence will change much about them unfortunately. But I will continue to enjoy each time I see any of those fascists getting a dig.

I always needed a good proof reader.

I worked with these lads on sites around London in the late 90s.They’re utter morons. They hate this crowd and that crowd blah blah blah,they really despise Paddy but they end up working for him ironically, but you get them on their own they’re a bunch of cowards.Simple.

I have no problem with protests. I encourage them. What I found unnecessary was the destruction of family businesses that were there for generations or looting and setting fires. Many of these were run and owned by immigrants.

Which is nothing to do with anything being discussed here where we’re laughing at fascists getting thumped in the head. Just curious why you’re trying to debate something else here.

Beautiful

3 Likes

You’ve better things to be doing than talking shite on here. Check your whatapp

1 Like

The people doing the thumping you’re cheerleading today are the same crowd destroying businesses. Of course they’re related. Beating up far right thugs doesn’t wash away their behavior of past few weeks.

It’s a very immature attitude because these lads don’t like Paddy then all Oirish should be ok with them getting a hiding by thugs who think shur Paddy is grand. It’s the kind of mindset that guarantees the late late show question - shur you love Ireland. Self respect shouldn’t be linked with having others love us.

1 Like

Ah another absolute fuckwit who is whinging about nazi fucks from England getting a few thumps. Cry me a river.

1 Like