Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Just got a wassap from a guy inside the Biden camp saying our Joe will make Ireland his first International phone call from the Oval Office :open_mouth:
What an honor :ireland: :us:

4 Likes

The capital in Jerusalem is symbolic and doesn’t really affect the day to day lives of people . Granted he wrongly allowed some illegal settlement but again that was relatively minor.

There was little change over past 4 years and in many ways the Arab /Israeli conflicted has been utterly dwarfed by the Iran /Saudi Arabia tensions . Look at the Arab countries that recently made peace with Israel.

Wonderful democracies all.

That just isn’t true for thousands of Palestinians driven from their homes and farms.

Agreed . Utter despicable regimes .

1 Like

His dream of an ambassadorial post in DC is gone, the cunt.

1 Like

I think the area approved was small and not seen as hugely significant . It was a bad call though I agree .

1 Like

Finding anti-Semitism wrong is not the same as Zionism.
In any case, apparently bojo is expecting to be a father again.

1 Like

I’ll try to find the quote but I believe he endorsed Zionism without equivocation. - very unusual for a mealy mouthed barrister

Keir Starmer and Kamala Harris would be seen very sympathetic to Israel . Would that be so ??

Who with? That young one he left the wife for who was his campaign manager?

I believe this is from a reputable source:

"n the day your win was announced, the Times Of Israel reminded us that you had previously told Jewish News: “I said it loud and clear – and meant it – that I support Zionism without qualification.”

1 Like

It would be at least believed to be so. Both are married to members of the Jewish faith. Also see above re Starmer’s support for Zionism.

Far from alone in that. Democrats and republicans alike have been doing it for 30 years

I said it loud and clear — and meant it — that I support Zionism without qualification.” Keir Starmer

No he’s ditched her. Keep up.

This will all end in tears.

I am slightly surprised by how many good looking 30 something year old women there are out there who want to be one of Boris Johnson’s baby-mamas.

I am slightly surprised that someone I see as a thoughtful witty poster is “slightly surprised” that an ugly fucker with money and power will pull a younger good looking woman

1 Like

Farage is reaping the whirlwind

He’d want the snip at this stage