Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Good old Bojo

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnsons-children-lookalike-son-23803493

1 Like

Did she not deny this a couple of months ago? Boris takes a very french approach to public life for a Brexiteer

1 Like

She did indeed. I think her exact words were, ‘I did not have sexual relations with a clown’

1 Like

She looks older than 35.

1 Like

She looks like him

1 Like

Con: (+5)

1 Like

He has to go

Con: (+8)

There’s a Netflix drama series about it White House Farm. The makers of that have no doubt who did it.

I’d need to read the article about the appeal again, but there would seem to be the usual litany of withheld\obscured evidence typical of British justice. I sort of remember at the time that the evidence against him seemed to be overwhelming but we Irish have learned a few harsh lessons about British justice. As always with same there’s a, to put it mildly, reluctance to overturn convictions.

Yeah I think the series was based around the book by the father of the two boys so he obviously blamed Jeremy.

1 Like

He’ll probably get a state funeral here now and a late late special

2 Likes

The son will probably get a meal ticket for 20 years off the Irish establishment .

I would think old John must have been needy . Good novelist in the day but churned out some awful shite later on .

I doubt the son will need a meal ticket

All the more reason he’ll be offered one here

It won’t be long before the woke crowd here bán tinker, tailor soldier, spy.

2 Likes

Boris is going for a pint.

He has somehow snatched a seeming victory from what was actually an overwhelming defeat.

His own Dunkirk

3 Likes