Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Hes slowly but surely getting the full backing of the media as well.

He’s been outed as having an affair with a woman he gave a heap of public money too, and it hasn’t even caused a ripple.

He took a gamble on the vaccination program and it’s come off big time.

The Mail were doing a bit of sniping over the weekend. I’d say the Gover has been sidling up to Murdoch as he’s not been seen or heard the past few weeks. The Mail have extracts of Alan Duncan’s diary the past few days. Amusing read.

1 Like

He is the Brits version of Bertie. The Teflon PM

I would say he would get up on a bag of wind .

The state of the cunt sure getting his leg over at all is a massive achievement.

He won’t even put a figure on how many children he has the gas bustard

Farage loves the pub too

The country would take Bertie back right about now

There’s no way Fagans would still be closed if Bertie was in charge

1 Like

Farage’s latest con is selling messages on cameo for £60 a pop.

The Gover will be dispensed to sort out Brexit in the north and will never be heard of again

That’s cheap

£60? He must be hard up

Is he fuck. He’s very wealthy. Just a con man.

Edit : £75

He can’t be that wealthy if he’s willing to whore himself for £60. Wonder what you could get him to say for that

The man has no shame. He came from a lot of money and he was educated at Dulwich which is 20k a year. I’d say he just enjoys being an agitator and stoking up racial tensions.

And defend the union in the next Scottish referendum. Sunak is the one making the big moves for leadership.

2 Likes

Sunak has it in the bag.

Would it be a big one to swallow for the Brexit voters who did not like emigrants?

If he can ride out this Greensill craic involving Cameron then I think you are right. There’s no one else remotely good enough. Although it will be funny when they knife Johnson and the leadership bids start. Raab, Patel, Hancock all have notions.