Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

He’s from a Yorkshire constituency and he understands the Red Wall voters. He’s also a Keyenesian and has married into money so doesn’t need to get into grubby shit.

1 Like

They don’t need the voters. Oust Johnson this year and install Sunak for the next 3 years.

Its ideal sure. We clearly aren’t racists we have this coloured lad at the head of the party

3 Likes

Murdoch knows the craic. He’s already met him a number of times. Sunak has also developed his “brand” over the pandemic. He’ll claim he helped the downtrodden with the furlough scheme and the universal credit. As @balbec says he married into serious money so won’t get his hands dirty. If he can ride out Greensill he’s laughing.

2 Likes

Whats the Greensill thing?

2 Likes

Some dodgy Aussie was brought in by Cameron to effectively do factoring of public service debt. He was subsequently appointed as an adviser and got a heap of share options. They got into trouble and Cameron lobbied Sunak and others for emergency funding without success.

1 Like

I watched the dramatisation of this case over the weekend on Netflix. Stephen Graham has a small role.

What a crazy case. Jeremy’s Mum and Dad, sister and twin nephews all shot to death.

There is no smoking gun in the case to convict Jeremy other than a questionable flip on him by his girlfriend at the time, along with some parts of his story not adding up. Also it appears pretty certain that the sister didn’t do it. He came across as deeply obnoxious and unbothered which undoubtedly didn’t help him. Would I have convicted him beyond reasonable doubt? Not sure.

3 Likes

Tautology

Con: +3

He has a look of somebody

A Cunt?

1 Like

Fixed

I’d give him the benefit of the doubt cos of how good a job he’s done with Burnley.

Phillip is deaded.

I wonder will Harry and Megan go to the funeral? That would be some craic. :slight_smile:

99, a good innings.

1 Like

At least he lasted to see Limerick at the top in the hurling.

11 Likes

Seemed a decent sort. RIP