Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

I’d say Javid is too straight for it. Raab still has the fall out from the Afghanistan fuck up on his list.

Max Holloway Sport GIF by UFC

I suspect they were all called ashore by head office.
If Boris does get the boot (highly highly unlikely imo), he will have another set of alimoney on his hands forthwith I’d imagine. Carrie won’t like being out of power, not one little bit.

Javid is a weasel, raab is an idiot.

Starmer is too polite for PMQs, and Hoyle heavily favours the torys.

Send Raynor out to bat. At least she gets their back up and doesn’t give a shit

1 Like

That would be my inclination.
And she’s strangely attractive.

Starmer will express “deep concern”.

And that’s it.

In any sort of normal country, in any sort of normal time, or any other time, with any sort of functioning politics and media landscape, this should bring down a government.

Starmer is a pretty useless cunt.

1 Like

Corbyn would have a few letters from Barry in Folkestone complaining about street sweeping.

1 Like

He would be a very good PM.

Do you know him flatty?

I respectfully disagree.

1 Like

You can disagree all you want, I wouldn’t particularly disagree with you, but he is at least an adult.

Which would by itself mark a big and positive change for Britain.

3 Likes

I don’t. I had an email correspondence with him once and he seemed a kind and thoughtful man. He is an honest broker.

I imagine Frankie wouldn’t be a fotf. Forum’s hipsters saying ‘he hasn’t been funny since …’ if indeed he ever was funny.

1 Like

One of his flunkeys wrote that.

1 Like

Bizarre contrarian opinion. Like though want to be upset. Frankie is funny as fuck and always will be.

3 Likes