Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

The Tories need to put an adult in charge now. Has to be Jeremy Hunt but they’ll go for Sunak or Truss.

Mass deportations and death penalty ahoy

1 Like

deluded.

1 Like

While I couldn’t see her leading them to an election win, I do think her ‘views’ on immigrants and the death penalty might get her a bit of support from those who get to vote for the leadership. There is the obvious thing that many of them will not like however.

There is that. That’s why Sunak won’t get it either.

No better man then if he has local knowledge.

Why have the express decided to fall in behind Boris now, I wonder.

And it’s a gover apparatchik has now got the gig.
Looks like the Tories will stick with a hard right, generally reviled brexit ultra.

The only hope for someone like Jeremy Hunt to get the gig is if Boris or some clown like Patel lead them into the next election and they get a hammering.

The Express have been behind Boris from day one

Patel is FOBBOC.

If she had been 5 foot 10, she could have been a model or an actress and associated herself with vaguely liberal lovey dovey causes like animal rights or anti-landmines, maybe she could have been a UNICEF ambassador or something like that.

Instead her whole worldview has been shaped by her deep internalised anger at the world because she has the body of a hobbit. Which led to her going into politics and making it her life’s vocation to bring back the death penalty, torture and to drown as many brown people as possible - especially children - in the English Channel.

1 Like

A new low for TFK misogyny

4 Likes

Didn’t see you complaining when I recently compared Boris Johnson’s appearance to that of a dog.

Very hypocritical.

I woild have if I had seen it - it was a gross insult to the canine world

Frankie Boyle’s believes that similarl to Cameron, Boris also had his cock in a pig’s head but that one was kept quiet as he could have been done for incest if word got out

2 Likes

Gives a new meaning to the term “Pork Markets”.

Did you know London’s chief pig is also a Dick? Very zeitgeisty.

I’d still ride her though

1 Like

Have you seen her fully?
Clearly not.
She looks like one of those pens that won’t fall over.

3 Likes

Lord Frost has resigned as Brexit Minister.

1 Like

Was he bold or has he just decided to go?