Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

You need a Brexiteer who’s not a crackpot to replace him. Options are very limited

1 Like

They’ll pick Jeremy Hunt

1 Like

The MPs pick the (2) runners and riders.
The party membership shuffle out of the golf club bar smelling faintly of urine to vote on who gets it.

2 Likes

There’ll be some snaking done whenever it happens. I still think a lot of them will fall for his stick with me pleas that he’s apparently been ringing around doing. Most realise they are fucked without him. Which is a sad indictment of the country.

Nothing surer. Most of these cunts in cabinet have reached points in their careers that they can only dream about. If they were in the private sector hslf of them would be dolies and the other half of them would more than likely be in jail or at least facing serious charges from anything to sexual assault to fraud

There’ll be some shenanigans going on. I think this is much more organized than is being let on.

Someone definitely pulling the strings here. My moneys on The Gover

As in there’s a serious push on the way?

As in there’s a serious alternative lurking.

Tobias Elwood maybe.

Cummings has been mouthing off again. He really hates Carrie Johnson

I think most people dislike Carrie. I suspect Boris does too. I suspect she will dislike him when he’s not in no 10 also.

Who?

No idea.
Dominic Cummings is a fucking idiot and a total cunt. An arrogant little slimeball school prefect type.

2 Likes

Her and Zac Goldsmith are rumoured to be going at it.

That’s okay then.

His own morale?

They deserve each other

The Brits will swallow any old shite. Absolutely anything.

1 Like

Sympathy vote for Boris