Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

He’ll knife him again too. He just wants to get his timing right

1 Like

But Gove might not get a cabinet position again. Javid and Sunak could be fairly confident they’d be named in the cabinet of any putative replacement and would have their eye on such. I’d say most of the rest of the cabinet know they’d be consigned to the back benches if they resign now because they’re all useless. This is their last rodeo and they are unlikely to give it up easily.

He’ll never requite.

1 Like

Nadine Dorris to health, Moggo to the treasury

Moggy in treasury could be game charge
Tax on chimney sweeps down to 2 guineas per annum

17 Likes

Rees-Mogg on Sky News there. He’d remind you of Sir George Parr, the character played by John Bird & John Fortune.

Two more resignations of people nobody has heard of.

That thug from Stoke has quit his teaboy role.

This is way more damaging for Johnson than even Sunak or Javid resigning because Gullis was the most sycophantic MP in the party towards Johnson.

Nadhim Zahawi and Alok Sharma have not yet said they’re staying. Think they might be next to jump.

He’ll try to brazen it out but he’s a goner

he’ll pull it out of the fire yet

Im not sure if Javid and Sunak would make cabinet. Id say whoever gets the gig will not go next nor near any of that cabinet.

Pulling it out hasn’t been his strongest point so far….

14 Likes

A rollcall of ppl still backing Boris
Nadine Dorries, Dominic Raab, Moggo, @balbec , @Tassotti , The Daily Telegraph
Who am I missing?

Trevelyan

Brandon Lewis is hanging on to the NornIron portfolio. He’ll probably be elevated to the Foreign office in the reshuffle. I think the Johnson era is at and end mercifully.

Dont write off carrie, she become accustomed to her 1000 quid wallpaper

1 Like

There aren’t too many options to fulfil the diversity quota.

Truss would be a continuity Johnson regime so she’d be the likeliest to freeze them out. If it’s somebody like Hunt they’ll be in.

“Saj” seems pretty well liked in the party. Sunak is the (no longer so) rising star.

I’d he’s demanding to be made Chancellor or he walks. But Penny Mordaunt will probably demand the same thing.