Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

I drank 9 steins of Spaten at Oktoberfest over a good 10 hours. That would be more than 20 as the cunts were over 8%. I’d have died only for the four ‘half chickens’ I threw down on top of it.

I shat liquid for a few days after, no sign of the chickens.

10 Likes

I’d say a few of us did. When you’re in the zone then volume means nothing.

That said I haven’t been in the zone for over a decade.

4 Likes

Weddings are usually the spot of that kind of drinking

I’d say at every wedding in Ireland there’s a few hounds that hit that number.

3 Likes

Samuel Beckett used to babysit Andre when he was a child in Paris.

Reckon I did a few times too ; take the Sunday of a all Ireland in Dublin : Say 4 before . 4 after in the hill 16 , tis half 7 ; two in Chaplins , 3 in the palace . Say half nine . Three in some kip in temple bar and 5 or 6 in a late place or coppers .

1 Like

Yeah. The science balls back in UCG too… You’d be firing all sorts of shit into you to minimal effect. The youthful liver would be humming away without breaking sweat.

2 Likes

An all day Sunday session in your early 20’s would see you hit 20 pints handy enough

6 Likes

These days 6 or 7 would be the limit. Might finish it off with a whiskey. At weddings I don’t go near it till after the dinner.

2 Likes

I’d find I’m far better able to handle it if I tip away all day…few pints maybe few bottles few g and t …it’s whenow you go out at 9 o clock and some bollocks is in a hurry that I’d get rightly fucked…can’t drink quickly at all anymore

20 pints in a day? Rag week 2014 I drank 24 cans of cider and still made it into town. 20 cans isn’t anything to be writing home about. If you were out at 3 o clock that’s 2 pints an hour and you’d be finished up before closing.

4 Likes

**[quote=“gilgamboa, post:1831, topic:19239, full:true”]
I’d find I’m far better able to handle it if I tip away all day…few pints maybe few bottles few g and t …it’s whenow you go out at 9 o clock and some bollocks is in a hurry that I’d get rightly fucked…can’t drink quickly at all anymore
[/quote]

Everyone to there own chief. When you get to my age it’s nota case of “having to get pissed”
Anyway with me when I have a few in I just want to hit the bed. Then some cunt puts an ABBA record on at a wedding and I’m dancing all night.

easy

As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride has some great anecdotes about Andre.

20 pints is no big deal, 30? Now we’re talking.

2 Likes

I’d imagine I cleared that handy enough on the stag two weeks ago.
We started drinking at half 10 that morning and finished at 3. So it wouldn’t be much over a pint an hour.
Not that hard, when you are supping away.

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream:
I did it once or twice at college maybe.
I’d be dead if I did it now.

We did similar the following day with an earlier finishing time of around ten. You can see me pissing and moaning about the after effects on the stag thread. It was the worst I’ve ever been.

Jaysus. That’s epic drinking.

Not really. Standard enough on a stag I would have thought? At least it’s standard enough on the stags I go on :neutral_face: Maybe that says more about us