Uk Election results hub 2017

He is a complete weirdo I am assured.

The Mrs is a bit gamey by all accounts .

The credibility of the Party is quickly being eroded. Allowing those headbangers into Downing Street. :unamused:

2 Likes

The DUP stalled the opening of the visitor’s centre at the Giant’s Causeway unless there was a creationist explanation for the rock formation put up alongside the scientific one.

These are the “friends and allies” of the Tories. :joy:

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Everyone knows it was a giant fleeing from “baby” Fionn McCool that created the Giants Causeway

2 Likes

Another UK election on the cards very soon. The people of Britain will not tolerate these lunatic DUP headbangers.

That’s a sickening basalt on enlightenment values.

People in the U.K. have no real knowledge of Northern Ireland full stop

It might do them a bit of good to find out.

1 Like

May’s two advisers are gone.

Banking next ?

Ah please tell me this is true :smiley:

Vast majority of them consider it to just be the island of Ireland which is correct.

A United Ireland is going to happen sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Wikileaks could do worse than hack and leak the Whatsapp conversations of prominent Tory ministers over the last 36 hours.

2 Likes

I doubt it mate. I think a lot of catholics up there would prefer to keep it as it is now rather than get the loyalists angry and a potential return to the bad days

I remember years ago when i was opening a bank account in England, i got brought into a little private side office with a female employee so she could take all my details. She thought the whole of Ireland was part of the UK. Couldn’t get her head around the fact that i was from the south and it was a different country that for differentiation sake is known as the ‘Republic of Ireland’. I’d say she thought i was having her on. She kept laughing and shaking her head at the absurdity of what she was hearing. Wouldn’t be surprised if she asked another colleague if i was telling the truth. I was taken aback by the ignorance of her, she must have been early 30’s at the time.

7 Likes

Another thing I noticed is the Winston from the Shankill Road in Belfast and Mick from Skibereen are both “Paddy” to the average tan .

The tans are fucked.