Uk Election results hub 2019

I hope they stick it to the uppity Jews.

Free Gaza.

End of message.

Signing is a a No Overall Majority backer :innocent::pray:t2:

1 Like

Did you start early?

Welcome aboard buddy

Real pity John isnā€™t the Leader.

Hereā€™s a text I just had from my pal the property lad

ā€œHey Iā€™m surprised how many of the Brickies etc arenā€™t voting labour never known it in my lifeā€

Why do you hate Corbyn so much?

Too honourable for you?

Nope, I donā€™t hate him at all, he just gives me the creeps. Iā€™m just reporting a few interesting snippets, but idiots like you and sid always shoot the messanger.

3 Likes

The country needs strong Conservative and Unionist Party single party government.

Calm down. Personally Iā€™d hope the DUP get their holes reamed.

You canā€™t explain it so?

Is it that he is too honourable?

It could get pwopa nawty on here tonight.

1 Like

He canā€™t actually. I asked him in a very genuine way before and he dismissed me and disengaged the conversation. Itā€™s either completely irrational or heā€™s afraid to articulate his reasons. I find it odd as Corbyn, for all his flaws, is clearly a very genuine man. And Flatty is one of the soundest lads that ever graces the forum. Itā€™s very odd altogether.

1 Like

As far as politicians records go, Corbynā€™s is as spotless and honourable as they come. The hatred around him says more about the people driving it. I think Flatty reads too much of the Daily Mail.

2 Likes

The great thing about an election is you are either right or wrong. Flatly is offering an opinion from his social circle in Manchester. No need to get excited

He is very much on the record as despising Corbyn yet he canā€™t explain why. Itā€™s strange. He probably looks down on the lower social classes.

Well heā€™ll either be right that heā€™s unelectable or wrong in about 24 hours. Weā€™ll just have to wait and see

Iā€™m not talking about electable or unelectable. Iā€™m talking about his irrational hatred of Corbyn.

Take it handy on the Polish muck youā€™re drinking and keep your puppies on a tight leash and everything should be nice and civilized

Stop gaslighting @flattythehurdler