Unpopular opinions or views you hold

You badly missed a trick there by not following up with ā€œChristy Dignam was a heroinā€.

Seems to me that a lot of people misunderstand what happened with the cervical cancer screening thing and Vicky Phelan nor the media who afforded her a platform are not entirely blameless as regards that misinformation.

Agreed. I believe she was a nominee here for a v distasteful award. Up there with the lowest points on this forum. Up there with the poster making fun of @BruidheanChaorthainn friend who passed away in a car accident

2 Likes

A bit of stuff going on about @Cheasty 's struggles also - some which was reacted to angrily by posters and some which escaped.

1 Like

Thatā€™s nasty stuff.

I get Torrents of abuse for financially donating to the Russian war effort every month yet youā€™ve bad bastards on here getting away with this stuff ā€¦ Who nominated Vicky? Who slagged off the victim of a car crash?

I donā€™t recall either of those.

Can you name the respective posters involved?

Whatever about the nomination, the two fellas who voted for herā€¦

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/coty-2019-round-of-173-heat-2/29753/11?u=myboyblue

Nameā€¦

Look I dont think we need to further embarrass anyone here. Its petty and shows the mind of a weak poster. Its there, its done. We all need to move on.

@Special_Olympiakos, no surprise there I suppose.

Nasty post.

Jesus the Internet doesnā€™t forget. The be kind crowd will be along shortly to cancel them

Like I said, thereā€™s no man on here that is clean from a questionable post or two. I forgive all those who have sinned against me. Weā€™ve all grown. Weā€™re better now, and continuing to improve. We are all works in progress.

Be zen.

Thatā€™s why I love u kid

I am only a vessel through which beauty and goodness flows.

one of the good guys

I love you too pal.

2 Likes

Gilabbey has to be a burner account of the person who nominated her?

Its difficult to say or know for sure, but Iā€™m not sure weā€™ll achieve much in speculating. Best leave the past in the past. For Iā€™ve no doubt thereā€™s not a day goes by that the person donā€™t feel regret. Not because we think they should. I bet they look back on the way they were then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible act. They no doubt wanna talk to him. Wanna try to talk some sense to him ā€“ tell him the way things are. But they canā€™t. That kidā€™s long gone and the old man is all thatā€™s left.

They gotta live with that.

I wouldnā€™t give them posters the soot of it

That was a great stunt by those Just Stop Oil protestors.

It got publicity for themselves and for the snooker, nobody got hurt or inconvenienced (apart from having to hoover up the table) and it was about as harmless a protest as you can get. I mean whatā€™s more harmless than throwing a load of powder paint over a table.

It was a classic Crucible moment.

1 Like