Up for the match

Are you ok

Fuck @balbec, Best of luck to Arrigle tomorrow

[QUOTE=ā€œMac, post: 1107925, member: 109ā€]I was wishing my good pal @balbec the best of luck tomorrow and as is my right as King of the Roasters I added a ā€˜theā€™ as a prefix to indicate our bond as roasters.

Youā€™re following me around at the moment with the exact same obsession you used to accuse @Bisto[/USER] and [USER=234]@HBV* of having with you. Is everything ok pal?[/QUOTE]

You donā€™t need to justify yourself they are called the balbec

Fuck you Canice.

Yes, everyone from Wexford calls Kilmallock ā€œThe Balbecā€. We have that familiarity with the scene there. You fucking spastic. Iā€™ll smash your head off clean. You fucking thick cunt. Iā€™m seething now. Is that justified enough for you? Wanker. Cunt. Prick.

Iā€™d smash your head in, you village idiot cunt.

The last thing youā€™ll ever experience is me shitting down your throat

You donā€™t need to justify yourself. Theyā€™re known as The Balbec. You fucking mug. Cunt.

Youā€™re from Limerick so.

Going up more so in hope tomorrow than anything else. Kilmallock full back line gives you cause for concern. Would be a great boost for hurling in the county if they were to pull it off though.

Hey Bandage, have you beaten up anyone yet?

No but Iā€™m biding my time, pal.

Look at Brendan making up quotes again though.

ā€œforā€

http://m.wexfordpeople.ie/sport/gaa/dunne-says-sundays-match-against-waterford-will-be-huge-game-of-hurling-31071611.html

Clean bill of health for Sunday.

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 1107966, member: 9ā€]No but Iā€™m biding my time, pal.

Look at Brendan making up quotes again though.

ā€œforā€

http://m.wexfordpeople.ie/sport/gaa/dunne-says-sundays-match-against-waterford-will-be-huge-game-of-hurling-31071611.html

Clean bill of health for Sunday.[/QUOTE]
Donā€™t take any shite off the cunts Bando, fuck em up good and proper
(Just be careful mate, donā€™t want any nasty injuries, big day on Sunday and all that)

What does the balbec mean?

Bandage i was asleep early last night sorry mate, still wanna fight someone??

@balbec, good luck to kilmallock. Wont make croker today but look forward to the team in green picking up the cup

Thanks. We will see how it goes. Think weā€™ll get some rain.

Hon The Balbec.

[QUOTE=ā€œMac, post: 1107925, member: 109ā€]I was wishing my good pal @balbec the best of luck tomorrow and as is my right as King of the Roasters I added a ā€˜theā€™ as a prefix to indicate our bond as roasters.

Youā€™re following me around at the moment with the exact same obsession you used to accuse @Bisto[/USER] and [USER=234]@HBV* of having with you. Is everything ok pal?[/QUOTE]
@Bandage has a big chip on his shouldier

And a big forehead on top of the chip

Iā€™m on my way into town now. God bless.