Up for the match

Best of luck to @balbec & his crew.

Shannonsider is asking for ye. We are in O’Neills of Pearse Street.

Big Tree for pre match pints tomorrow pal?

Chatting to lads from The 'Well and Bruree today and they all want ye to win. :eek: :clap:

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1107889, member: 1552”]Big Tree for pre match pints tomorrow pal?

Chatting to lads from The 'Well and Bruree today and they all want ye to win. :eek: :clap:[/QUOTE]

The Oval probably. Are you going up?

Yep, getting the train up. Getting into Heuston around 12. Wouldn’t be too bad but the LUAS, buses, taxis etc will be shut down because of the fucking parade down O’Connell St. (do these cunts not realise there is an AI final on?).

Probably walk out to Croke Park and grab a pint or two before if I’ve time. Good few heading up from home.

You’ll get a taxi alright mate. He’ll have to go up through phoenix park and around but it might get you an extra couple of pints

Signing in. The auld lad is up as well hon the balbec

:rolleyes:

I was all on for tipping up but have other priorities… I handed over two tickets to Phil’s dad and have sent him in my stead. Up the Balbec.

Alright buddy, what’s up?

Àh bud no fight

“The Balbec”. Will you ever fuck off? Get back to hanging onto the coattails of the horsey and rugby football sets, you fucking cunt.

:smiley:

Have a great day good luck

I was wishing my good pal @balbec the best of luck tomorrow and as is my right as King of the Roasters I added a ‘the’ as a prefix to indicate our bond as roasters.

You’re following me around at the moment with the exact same obsession you used to accuse @Bisto[/USER] and [USER=234]@HBV* of having with you. Is everything ok pal?

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1107893, member: 1552”]Yep, getting the train up. Getting into Heuston around 12. Wouldn’t be too bad but the LUAS, buses, taxis etc will be shut down because of the fucking parade down O’Connell St. (do these cunts not realise there is an AI final on?).

Probably walk out to Croke Park and grab a pint or two before if I’ve time. Good few heading up from home.[/QUOTE]
I’ll be in the croke park hotel for a couple.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1107889, member: 1552”]Big Tree for pre match pints tomorrow pal?

Chatting to lads from The 'Well and Bruree today and they all want ye to win. :eek: :clap:[/QUOTE]

I don’t believe you.

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1107925, member: 109”]I was wishing my good pal @balbec the best of luck tomorrow and as is my right as King of the Roasters I added a ‘the’ as a prefix to indicate our bond as roasters.

You’re following me around at the moment with the exact same obsession you used to accuse @Bisto[/USER] and [USER=234]@HBV* of having with you. Is everything ok pal?[/QUOTE]

You’re just making stuff up now. I’ll smash you.

Does anybody want a fight?

I’ll fight anyone.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1107931, member: 9”]You’re just making stuff up now. I’ll smash you.

I’ll fight anyone.[/QUOTE]

10 minutes earlier and I’d have taken the offer, the camomile has kicked in now though. I only wish you the best and hope you’ll get some brief peace from your violent thoughts.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1107931, member: 9”]You’re just making stuff up now. I’ll smash you.

I’ll fight anyone.[/QUOTE]

You wouldn’t smash eggs you soft cunt