Upcoming Movies

Saw Good Kill good flick

@myboyblue et al … what’s going on with Star Wars? Is it a female Jedi ? I’ll crack up if it is…

That was my reading of it. There have been female Jedi before, if you wish to acknowledge the prequels. They gave a lot away in that trailer, I’m not sure I’ll be watching anymore at this rate.

Yeah but the main player was never female- What are they at? handicaps.

Leia was a main player to be fair, and I suspect the main player in this anyway, is Boyega, the black fella in the stormtroopers suit. Still no sign of Leia in the trailers, or Domhnaill Gleeson for that matter.

Stop making excuses for them… it’s all part of this ridiculous gender balancing bullshit agenda of hollywood and skysports. It’s sickening, pc gone mad. Why not just re-write every book ever made and put women at the centre of them…imagine reading lord of the rings as a kid and it about 4 menstral bitches, they would never have got out of the shire. This is outrageous shit, at least Leia knew her role as the love interest. I’m seething.

Again, I point out Leia.

http://malindalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/princessleia.jpg

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1124845, member: 180”]Again, I point out Leia.

http://malindalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/princessleia.jpg[/QUOTE]

He took her serious ffs? The love interest and an incubatorfor the next generation.

A film made in the 70’s and she was a strong female character in it, right from the off. You’re talking through your hole here now.

Fuck off. Strong me bollox… I suppose you dressed up as Leia at Halloween and at birthday parties as a kid did you? :smiley:

This is serious business.

:clap:That fucking needed to be said. This shit is getting out of control. You can’t turn on the TV these days without women’s rugby, female TD’s and American presidential candidates being thrown in your face. Fuck off with this hippy, PC bullshit.

https://scontent-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11146175_10152740166822217_2787226715196935102_n.jpg?oh=76b01f95083f55dd1d27e81bf908f637&oe=55A845F5

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1124850, member: 168”]Fuck off. Strong me bollox… I suppose you dressed up as Leia at Halloween and at birthday parties as a kid did you? :smiley:

This is serious business.[/QUOTE]
Again, it was the 70’s and you had a strong dominant female character who was capable of looking after herself. Given the era its a wonder they didnt have the wookie and C3PO spitroasting her at one point.

Anyway, what sort of roaster had halloween parties in Ireland 25 years ago? Bender.

It’s so forced it’s a joke- no one really buys it but you can’t speak out about it either or you’re branded all sorts. Men like me and you built this world, mate. We invented the wheel. We built the internet. Men like us!

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1124853, member: 180”]Again, it was the 70’s and you had a strong dominant female character who was capable of looking after herself. Given the era its a wonder they didnt have the wookie and C3PO spitroasting her at one point.

Anyway, what sort of roaster had halloween parties in Ireland 25 years ago? Bender.[/QUOTE]

At halloween I said - I never said anything about a halloween party.

Would you ever fuck off. You’re whipped by princess

The handicaps are those who take an interest in Star Wars

A desperate cry for help here alright, a bizarre rant.

That’s even worse

I love princess and treat her as such, that has nothing to do with anything. Why do people have to be one thing or another with you? I’ve the upmost respect for women, my mother is a woman after all, but I can call out bullshit when I see it.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.