Upcoming Movies

I was watching the film on New Year’s Eve with my life partner and I mentioned it on the “Happy New Year” thread at the time. A momentous way to see in the new year so it was.

2 Likes

Please explain???

That fills me with dread, looks awful.

1 Like

Watch the movie. The main characters ex husband has a newer younger model in it who some may recognize

After much research I have come up with the name Samara Weaving, which means nothing to me. I’ll let this one pass me by I think.

:joy:

1 Like

Band of brothers be hard to top with the paratroopers getting ready and all that jazz

I went to see Black Panther Wednesday night in the cinema on the Ennis road. Action packed and very enjoyable. 7.8/10

Watching I, Tonya here. Harmless enough film, not a patch on the 30 for 30 documentary.

Wouldnt be surprised if Sean Eckhart and @Tassotti were long lost brothers.

Just watched Lady Bird. My goodness, Saoirse Ronan is fantastic.

3 Likes

And I’ve just watched I, Tonya. Sorry I did now. A huge meh.

I enjoyed it on the big screen. I had completely forgotten the story and had not seen the 30 for 30 on it. Cracking soundtrack.

The mother was some piece of work. The scene where she responds to another parent about using bad language :joy::joy:

She may have got the Oscar but the bodyguard stole the show. :joy:

A tour de force from Janney, she was outstanding. Great to see her get some recognition, one of the best thing in a lot of great things, that was The West Wing.

1 Like

I thought the West Wing was a pile of sentimental auld scutter. Janney was good in it though.

2 Likes

Did you watch the entire series?

Catriona Perry and Ryan Tubridy’s favourite TV show of all time.

Incorrect, Tubridy has stated in the past that his favourite TV show is Mad Men.

I gave up halfway through the second series.