Upcoming Movies

Dune has dropped on Bang :clap::clap:

Paramount Pictures’ upcoming 2025 and 2026 titles:

Better Man
Michael Gracey (The Greatest Showman) directs.
Opens December 25 in limited release, expanding wide on January 17, 2025.

Untitled Damien Chazelle
Chazelle also produces with Olivia Hamilton through their Wild Chickens Productions as part of the first-look deal with the studio.

Heart Of The Beast
David Ayer directs and produces with Chris Long through their Cedar Park Entertainment.

Untitled Star Trek Origin Story
Toby Haynes directs the origins story set decades before the original 2009 Star Trek film*.* Seth Grahame-Smith wrote the screenplay and J.J. Abrams produces.

Untitled Transformers/G.I. Joe
Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Mark Vahradian, Michael Bay, Tom DeSanto & Don Murphy are producing the crossover film, with Steven Spielberg serving as EP.

The Running Man
Edgar Wright directs and Glen Powell (Paramount’s Top Gun: Maverick and Sony’s recent box office hit Anyone But You) stars in the novel by Stephen King published under the pseudonym Richard Bachman. Simon Kinberg, Nira Park, and Wright are producing.

Novocaine
Robert Olsen and Dan Berk co-direct Jack Quaid, Amber Midthunder, Ray Nicholson, Jacob Batalon, Betty Gabriel, and Matt Walsh.
Opens March 14, 2025**.**

Better Man
Michael Gracey (The Greatest Showman) directs.
Opens December 25 in limited release, expanding wide on January 17, 2025.

Bee Gees
Ridley Scott directs biopic, with Graham King, Stacey Snider, Scott, and Michael Pruss producing. Bee Gee Barry Gibb is EP.

Vicious
Bryan Bertino directs Dakota Fanning, Kathryn Hunter, Mary McCormack, Rachel Blanchard, Devyn Nekoda, Klea Scott, and Emily Mitchell.
Opens August 8, 2025

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin
Paramount Pictures is in development on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin, a live-action film, based on the novel of the same name.
Walter Hamada produces through his 18hz production company, as part of his multi-year deal with the studio.

Untitled Naked Gun
Akiva Schaffer directs Liam Neeson in remake of classic comedy.
Opens July 18, 2025.

Scary Movie
Neal H. Moritz will produce, Miramax finances, and Paramount will distribute worldwide.

Untitled Trey Parker/Matt Stone/Kendrick Lamar/Dave Free
Original live-action comedy from the creators of South Park.
Opens July 4, 2025.

Mission: Impossible 8
Tom Cruise returns in Paramount and Skydance action thriller,
Opens May 23, 2025
Christopher McQuarrie directs and Cruise and McQuarrie produce.
Cast includes Hayley Atwell, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Esai Morales, Pom Klementieff, Vanessa Kirby, Angela Bassett, Nick Offerman, and Hannah Waddingham.

Paw Patrol 3
Cal Brunker directs for Paramount, Nickelodeon Movies, and Spin Master Entertainment.
Opens July 31, 2026

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem 2
Jeff Rowe directs for Paramount and Nickelodeon Movies
Opens October 9, 2026.

Remakes reboots and sequels.

Meh.

2 Likes

It seems to be Paramounts MO. Have you seen what they’re doing to their TV back catalogue?

No - are they remaking the lot.

Reboots, spin offs, share universes, theres not an original idea in their heads.

1 Like

OMG.

It’s @Tim_Riggins

@myboyblue

4 Likes

The entire future of the MCU rests on their dandruffy shoulders.

Hook it to my veins!

If feige makes a fuck of Deadpool and wolverine then the MCU deserves to die

https://twitter.com/edibow/status/1783408540536676826

1 Like

I’m tapping my foot here

2 Likes

Its a pity boxtyeater isn’t around to review this. I always enjoyed his musings on McGahern. I really enjoyed the book and the film seems to have done it justice.

1 Like

The scale of it looks perfect there

1 Like

A hey-hey

The Popes Exorcist 2 has been confirmed.

Magnificent. An absolute shlockfest and tremendous fun. I hope they go completely batshit crazy with this one.