US Election result hub 2016

Time for Trudeau to build a wall I think. I donā€™t want a nasty civil war spilling north. brexit all over again. I have no time for trump but thereā€™s something satisfactory about the silent rural electorate shutting up the whinging liberals even for a few hours. If trump wins itā€™ll be 6 months of photo ops and then heā€™ll quit. Mark my words.

A Pence for the prospective VPā€™s thoughts.

Fox has called Virgina for HRC

What has happened to that once great country? Stonewall Jackson and Thomas Jefferson would never have allowed a harlath on the ticket

Outrageous scenes ā€¦ nobody wants trump and yet according to the bookies he is inā€¦

Dow futures down 500 points

The gap in running is just 16k votes. Fox would want to be sure of where the remaining votes are coming from to call it.

If Virginia does go to Clinton, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and maybe New Hampshire become key.

Michigan looks the real key now.

1 Like

Is anyone obliged to rebrand in the event of a Trump win? I havenā€™t been following. But this is key for me.

1 Like

If Clinton wins: Virginia, Michigan, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Colorado, Nevada and New Hampshire

and Trump wins: Wisconsin, Ohio, Iowa, Arizona, North Carolina, Florida

ā€¦itā€™s a tie.

I offered but nobody took me up on it.

Too late now, chaps.

Probably canā€™t win New Hampshire twice.

I wouldnā€™t be so sure about that. Isnā€™t the system rigged?

1 Like

Karl Rove really is a fantastic and jovial guy.

Heā€™s ahead in almost every state theyā€™re tallying! Nationally by 1.2m - 29m to 27.8m.

California will even out the national vote

Macomb County the home of the Reagan democrats is the real national bellwether.

Ohio confirmed GOP. :clap:

This is ON!

Trump takes ohio