US Masters Golf from Augusta National Golf Club

Are they not allowed to talk about what club they hit? That would be news to me

I don’t think you can ask another player or caddy.

Bizarre, would they not know by looking at them?

There’s a lot of very unusual rules in golf.

You can ask but you don’t have to tell, or at least you don’t verbally tell. If a lad asked me (and it wasn’t a friendly game or you didn’t know them that well) you’d show the bottom of the club for them to see. Or if you were in a doubles comp, you’d do the same to your partner to give him/her a hand with their club selection.

2 Likes

Golf brings out the absolute worst in middle aged men. See them here on the Algarve, every last one of the cunts poncing around with their polo shirts tucked into their shorts like its some kind of secret dress code.

7 Likes

Golf is a wankers game.

That’s why Rory is world no.1.

1 Like

I’d say a lot of the golf clubs have their own uniform of sorts.

I seen a photo of a group of lads playing jps course in Barbados and they all had the same top on. Presume it’s mandatory.

What does RORS need to shoot today to get back into it? 65?

Yet the commentators always seem to know what clubs are being used.

You can’t. Even playing in an open singles at your local course it is against the rules to ask someone what they hit.

Appears here they are saying the caddy was likely telling the broadcaster what club was hit that it’s commonplace to do it… That’s their story anyway

Depends really the pros prob would but I wouldn’t be abke to tell the difference between a 4 and 5 iron without checking the number on the club and I’d say most be the same

Always amused me that the objective of golf is to play the least amount of golf

3 Likes

Once TFK started calling him Bryson De Shambles, he never recovered.

1 Like

Brooks could put this to bed nice and early

He’s the second quickest in tournament history to ten under.

Mcilroy melting down on the par 5

Bogey there and on the next hole.