US Masters Golf from Augusta National Golf Club

Early days @HBV…My man Dustin is in striking distance. It’s hard to lead from the front over the long haul as Greg Norman and Limerick can confirm.

The tournament proper only begins on the back 9 on Sunday night.

:rolleyes:

I was waiting for someone to say this!!

Christ monty is some cunt…

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1121137, member: 180”]Aboy Ben

[ATTACH=full]2636[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]2637[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
The blonde is his wife? Who’s the young wan? I can’t quite read her name tag. I’d rim the hole of her.

Wife is the blonde the others are his daughters.

The foxy redhead with the blonde extensions* just had her card marked.

*wild guess

would many of the recent winners of masters have from start to finish ?..would have thought it would be shit hard to do…

Did I hear last night that crenshaw was the last leader on day 1 to win the tournament in 84?
There will be big pressure on the lad now looking back towards some very big names in the chasing pack. Suddenly its his to lose, different dynamics. Don’t think this is over yet.

I dunno. @Faldo said this lad was special and he looks top notch. He might drop a shot or two and hoffman might too but to me its between the two of them. Dusty et al may only get to around 12 under max. Spieth could finish at 16 under and that would win it for me

Ray Floyd 1976 is the last wire to wire winner I think, possibly Tiger 97

Was in the pub last night and the end of the highlights was on. It showed everyone’s score except Ben Crenshaw’s (who’s entire family had obviously spent the night in the beautician’s/plastic surgeon’s- it may be just me but I find this American smug and mawkish ryder cup family type thing nauseating)
Was he doing so badly that they thought it would ruin their tv moment?

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1121299, member: 1170”]Was in the pub last night and the end of the highlights was on. It showed everyone’s score except Ben Crenshaw’s (who’s entire family had obviously spent the night in the beautician’s/plastic surgeon’s- it may be just me but I find this American smug and mawkish ryder cup family type thing nauseating)
Was he doing so badly that they thought it would ruin their tv moment?[/QUOTE]
32 over par. For two rounds. Pitiful. I’d give him a run for his money the useless cunt. Imagine being stuck partnering this cunt for two rounds watching him slashing balls out of the rough.

He is a class player alright, his putting his the best out there right now. But, i feel he has really rode his luck the past 2 rounds with literally everything going for him. He may shit the course Sunday if Dustin Johnson goes low again today but then again DJ is known for filling his own underpants too.

At this stage, I’d say the 1/2 odds on Spieth is more than generous.

Ken on the course. Nobody does golf like the BBC.

Get the feeling Speith will be reeled in by the end of today. Some sharks in the chasing pack.

Some cheeky cunt shouting “Get in the water” at Sergios shot earlier

Was it Tiger?

Hoffman would be leading now if he’d had his Weetabix this morning. He has left some amount of putts short?

Tiger :clap:

Spieth really should avoid looking at the leaderboard for the rest of the tournament, thats some list of names behind him.