US Open 2020

I’m fucking sickened.

You’ll have gowls taking 6 hours to play golf now trying to emulate Bryson and his “science”

When Hewitt won his US Open against poor
opposition, when tennis was at a very low ebb, he beat a chap called Pete Sampras in the final.

What age was Pete

Just turned 30. Sampras came back a year after Hewitt beat him in the 2001 US Open Final to beat Andre Agassi in the 2002 US Open final.

Sampras only won one slam in his 30s I think.

A washed Roddick took prime Federer to the absolute limit in the 09 Wimbledon final

Roddick is younger than Federer.

Rory sounded very sore about deChambeaus “techniques” on the radio there.

1 Like

He is absolutely classless.

He was 3 years out from retirement

Seems like anyone who has played with De Chambeau this season has totally capitulated. McIlroy, Reed, Schauffele, Thomas, Wolfe etc. The list is endless. Not only is it his slow play that gets them but the constant drone of his voice talking to his ball for hours on end. I think as well because of his distance players in same group end up trying to increase their own swing speed unwittingly to try and keep with him instead of playing their own game. Also it was to effect you psychologically when your opponent is 30/40 yards further down the fairway than you on most holes. You are better off in 2nd or 3rd last pairing if he is out in front.

2 Likes

So?

He was younger than Federer, he just didn’t have the drive anymore because he didn’t have the game to compete with Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Murray, Wawrinka, Del Potro etc

What a bitch.

There will be holy war by the time Augusta comes around.

Didn’t do Rory much good yesterday

2 Likes

He’s the greatest golfer of all time … I’ll be supporting him from here on.

1 Like

Any golfer that gets it up the golfing crew is alright by me.

Nothing new here. John Daly got similar press back in the day.

The golfing cunts will destroy him like they did Daly