US Open 2020

Not sure if this one is that bad

It was fair trampled down before he put the club down. I’d say he had some tampering done before the camera came on him.

Yes, it’s looking like I should have cashed out on Reed :man_facepalming:

“You’ve got to hit it on the short grass” says Coltart

Wolff 2/18 fairways, DeChambeau 3/18 :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It’s a brutal course
Not sure if you offered me a free round there if I’d be bothered. Seems fairly featureless and non descript. Sure the tall oaks are impressive and green contouring is there but you could have those anywhere.

2 Likes

If you started on the edge of the green you wouldnt make par on any hole

1 Like

Sure Reeds a cheat and a thief everyone knows that

He couldn’t help himself
1 Like

What’s this supposed to be?

Rory has a great chance tomorrow. A few kids in front of him that have never won.
Oosthusin is a threat but that’s about it. I’d say a sub par round tomorrow from Rory would win it. Be patient like today. The rest of them are just bombing it into the rough. The pin placements will get them tomorrow.

He’s a dud.

No mate, he is Ireland’s greatest ever golfer and third in the all time rankings for total weeks ranked as the #1 golfer in the world. Your distaste for him has nothing to do with golf, as golf is one of many subjects you know absolutely nothing about.

2 Likes

He’s a dud. Hasn’t won a major in 6 years. Has struggled to compete with the new generation that has come about.

The golf equivalent of Lleyton Hewitt or Andy Roddick.

:grin:

Sunday’s with Rory are tremendous fun

Who of this new generation are in contention tomorrow?

You said there’s a bunch of kids in front of him.

And not one of those kids have won a major, which seems to be your measure of greatness.

Nope. He won his 4 majors over a span of 14 majors (first to last). He has failed to win in any of the last 21 majors. He’s a busted flush who has been found out when a more talented generation came on the scene - very much like Lleyton Hewitt and Andy Roddick were.