US PGA

Last of the majors starting today folks. This one is so wide open that any comparisons to Farmers Aunties legs would go by the wayside.

Paddy is a must to back, he has good form and at between 18-20/1 he’s a good bet. I don’t know about Phil, 3 bogies in his last 4 holes last Sunday just about puts me off him. I’ve also earmarked Lee Westwood at 20’s and long shot is Chris DiMarco at 90-100/1 depending on who you bet with.

Harrington leading on 3 under after 3

Final round of this is on tonight and most of the leaders are still finishing their third rounds after storms yesterday. Harrington’s rocketed into contention after a 66 to get back to +1. Ben Curtis leads on -3 with 6 holes of his third round left.

Harrington now two off the lead at -1 after 10 holes

Garcia leading at -3 after 9 holes with Curtis on -2 after 9 holes as well

Harrington now co leader with Garcia after birdieing (sic?) the last two holes…

It’ll be very hard for Garcia to take if Harri catches him again like he did in his first British open win

http://www.justin.tv/eminem152ndpage

balls garcia leading now

Cheers for that. Don’t have Sky Sports 1 lately - NTL bastards.

Harrington bogeys 14.

Padraig just dropped a shot. Hopefully this doesn’t affect him too much. Come on Paddy!!!

congrats on the win 2day Locke

http://broadcast.global-mix.net/?m=365m-liveevents-tv&promo=bet_padlive&crea=lnk

Paddy Power offering free streaming as well

Garcia’s approach to 15 hit the upper part of flag, bounced down to the base of hole and back out.

Match that please Pdraig…good shot.

Harrington putting first.

A great save putt there from Harri, nearly shat myself. Ben Curtis and Garcia tied for the lead, Paddy 1 behind

Sergio after shitting his pants and drove into the water off the tee, cmon harrington now make it count

Fook.

Garcia into the water on 16.

Curtis in trouble on 15.

Harrington needs a solid shot into the centre of the green here.

Thanks Balloobas. Still have the jersey on me…

Garcia into the drink. Paddy pulled his shot and he’s in a bunker on the left of the green. Pressure is something else. Ben Curtis is the man to watch now…

Nervous shot by Harrington too but at least he has a chance to get up and down.

Curtis just missed his putt. Harrington needs to get up and down. Curtis, as it stands now is ahead. Great tournament!