US PGA

Click on the link ncc posted earlier on this thread.

Awful by Harrington. Awful.

Sky Sports1

Sky Sports 1

What a shot by Harrington!

What a fucking shot from Paddy, fuck this is there for the taking

What’s Sergio’s lie like?

Great comeback by Harrington.

grand which I cant understand

Bogey for Curtis on 17th

If Harrington pars the 18th then he must eagle

One of the twins was looking for water there, missed Harringtons shot into the 18th green. All okay with the small fellow you’ll be all glad to know. Few slurps of uisce, bit of bonjella on the dodi and he’s down for the night. Daddy’s little soldier…

For fuck sake!!!

Awesome by Harrington.

UNFUCKINGREAL!!! Some player is our Paddy.

wow, poor old sergio thats twice Paddys done him

Will Garcia pull his putt, went the other side of the hole. Him gone. All down to Curtis scoring an eagle on the last. Yeah right!!!

Well done PAddy!

Paddys missus is a ride

Two majors out of four…

One of Ireland’s true great sportstars…

Harrington shot -8 over the last 2 rounds. That’s sensational. Some unbelievable clutch putts, the usual scare and then savage guts at the end. See Garcia and himself barely looked at each other when shaking hands at the end. Garcia’s approach into water at 16 was the turning point.

Personally, I think his missus is ugly. I’d definitely do her though because I have no standards.

No contest for sportstar of the year this year…

[quote=“Bandage”]Harrington shot -8 over the last 2 rounds. That’s sensational. Some unbelievable clutch putts, the usual scare and then savage guts at the end. See Garcia and himself barely looked at each other when shaking hands at the end. Garcia’s approach into water at 16 was the turning point.

Personally, I think his missus is ugly. I’d definitely do her though because I have no standards.[/quote]

not quiet true Bandage, you do have standards but like me they seem to be appaulingly low