US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Except for the awkward fact that Mueller found no evidence of criminal behavior. At best there is the attempt to obstruct, pretty weak imo. You have to be able to prove obstruction, Democrats don’t have a prayer. That’s before considering Republican senators will vote against impeachment.

You are wrong again.

Corbyn for PM?

Oooooooooooooooofffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttt

REP. ADAM SCHIFF (D-CA): I like to see if we can broaden the aperture at

the end of the hearing. From your testimony today, I gather that you

believe that knowingly accepting foreign assistance during a presidential

campaign is an unethical thing to do.

ROBERT MUELLER, FORMER SPECIAL COUNSEL: And a crime.

Ooooft

@anon7035031 has been saying for years that none of the following happened

I guess it did happen

And 14 separate attempts to obstruct justice are indeed crimes, serious ones

@anon7035031 gives conspiracy theorism a bad name

• Russia engaged in a sweeping and systematic effort to influence the 2016 election.
  • Russia reached out to the Trump campaign as they were trying to accomplish this.
  • The Trump campaign welcomed help from Russia.
  • Donald Trump Jr. said the campaign would “love” dirt on Hillary Clinton provided by Russia.
  • Trump called on Russia to hack Clinton’s emails.
  • Trump praised Russia’s release of the Democratic emails hacked by WikiLeaks.
  • Trump’s campaign based a messaging strategy around the hacked materials.
  • Members of the Trump campaign were trying to enrich themselves personally during the campaign and transition.
  • Paul Manafort was trying to achieve debt forgiveness from a Russia oligarch.
  • Michael Flynn was trying to make money from Turkey.
  • Trump was trying to make money from a Trump Tower in Moscow.
  • Numerous Trump associates lied about this, including Flynn, Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Cohen, and George Papadopolous.
  • Manafort encouraged others to lie.
  • Mueller’s investigation was not a “witch hunt,” as Trump has claimed.
  • Russian interference was not a “hoax,” as Trump has claimed.
  • Russia wanted Trump to win the election.
  • Russia informed Trump campaign officials of this intention.
  • Russia committed federal crimes in order to help Trump win.
  • The Trump campaign lied to cover up their dealings with Russia during the campaign.

Another total failure by Trump amongst an ocean of them

Played like a fool by Kim

Is there no beginning to the man’s talents

Enough with the conspiracies buddy. I do think its quite sad the time and effort you put in on here spouting shite about American politics and I think labane is nuts to spend so much time engaging with you, but carry on regardless. You might as well be shouting at the moon for all it matters in the grand scheme of things. But shur if it fills a gaping hole in your life so be it.

I don’t do conspiracy theories, pal

Below is a conspiracy theory

I don’t know anything about a gaping hole in your life but you sure have a gaping hole in your brain

:smiley: Seriously consider the fact its half twelve of a Friday night and you’re on here trawling through posts to win an argument that only you give a shit about. On the internet no less. Pick up a book, watch a movie, go for a walk or even go to sleep. I guarantee you that you wont be missing anything if you take a bit of time away from the keyboard and it would be a much better use of your time.

2 Likes

What assistance did Trump “knowingly” accept during the presidential campaign? Russia hacked the DNC server and released DNC emails via Wikileaks. If Trump had helped with the hacking or helped Wikileaks with the dissimulation of said emails that would be a crime, assuming the information could be shown to have value. If you have evidence that Trump did any of this, then please provide it to Bob Mueller who could not find any.

What’s your opinion on the DNC paying a foreign national to dig up dirt on Trump, who paid Russian government sources for said dirt, and then the DNC used it to try and influence the 2016 election? Would that be “knowingly” accepting foreign assistance during a presidential campaign? Before we even get to the issue that the dirt collected from Russians was used to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump campaign members.

I explained all of this to you in 2016/2017 and your still bleating the same old nonsense. Try and find a new drum to beat.

He keeps hoping he will win an argument on here, hasn’t happened yet and likely never will.
It’s very sad.

It’s all sad

1 Like

Tis

A Tour de France from @anon7035031

2 Likes

:man_health_worker:t3::man_facepalming:

:scream_cat:

More great news on a great week :ok_hand:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1154883345546928128

Labane is a flat track bully.

Poor @anon7035031

Another humiliation for him

People are openly laughing at him

It took me 20 seconds to find that, mate

You are a conspiracy theorist nutcase

Just for my own information. Is his / her profile a troll / joke profile, or are we dealing with somebody who believes what he / she is saying?

Great viewing tonight, the radical left democrats having their little fake news debate

:wink:

This is going well :grinning: