US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

PRESIDENT ROOHANI? PRESIDENT WHO-HANI! DONALD J TUMP IS THE BESTEST PREZ EVER! EVERYBODY SEZ SO! MY KEYBOARD IS BROKE! SO SAD! ARE YOU NEAR INDIA? CAN U GET A INDIAN TO HELP ME WITH MY KEYBOARD? THEIR VERY GOOD WITH COMPUTERS I HEAR! WOOOOOO!

I’m the President of Iran. You’re the President of dog-shite ya junkie bastard ya. Fucking wee Indian nurse is the only one you’ll be seeing ya junkie spaz. It’s not a new keyboard you’ll be needing it’s a new head. You should never have had a son Donald. I want to fight you and then I want to fight Baron.

Might I add, it was you started all this internet shite.

God is great.

Surprised he hadn’t used the Samuel L Jackson speech from Pulp Fiction yet.

I BET MY SON COULD KNOCK YOU OUT WITH HIS LITTLE FINGER! AND YOU DONT WANNA SEE WHAT ID DO TO YOU! OUR BRILLIAINT US MARINES (WHO YOU WOULD CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG!) TOLD ME THAT EVEN NOW ID BE THE STRONGEST FITTEST MARINE IN HISTORY IF I JOINED THEM! IM A REAL TOUGH GUY! YOUR NOT DEALING WITH FRIED CHICKEN OBAMA NOW! YOUR A CHICKEN JUST LIKE HIM! CHICKEN WHO-HANI! SO SSSSSSSAAAAAAAADDDDDD!

I’ll tell ya Donald, I bate Georgie and I bate his Da. I bate Saddam and he bate Georgie’s da. Time you came out boy ya dirty innocent bastard ya. Time you came out and fight with the hands. Ya dirty squeaky good for nothing rat poison bastard ya ya dirty innocent Bowser prick. Ya even look like a rat, big orange rat hair on ya. It’s easy Donald on the internet, anyone can do that. Time to come out and fight with the hands, not be sending over some innocent fool.

https://youtu.be/jbfxhdNpLFs
Fox News always reminds me of this.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

1 Like

Collusion isn’t illegal apparently so nothing to see here. As usual.

Nothing new there lad, Jesse Ventura was governor of Minnesota back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh8qd0VKPAE

Another masterclass on Twitter from the Don

·

10h

Democrats, please do not distance yourselves from Nancy Pelosi. She is a wonderful person whose ideas & policies may be bad, but who should definitely be given a 4th chance. She is trying very hard & has every right to take down the Democrat Party if she has veered too far left!

I think I accidentally found a picture of @Enrique.

I drive a Tesla, mate. Everything else is accurate though

1 Like

Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who led the Clinton email probe and convinced Comey to change the wording of the outcome from “grossly negligent”, a criminal offense, to “extremely careless”, a non criminal offense, and also launched the “insurance policy” to try and influence the 2016 election, has been fired.

Looked a very balanced individual when he recently testified to congress.

Any comment, @Tim_Riggins or @anon7035031?

“Dog whistling”, quite literally.

I think it’s a scummy thing to say.

Scumbags say scummy things.

Useful idiots like yourself support these scumbags.

Such anger and it’s so early for you too.

One isn’t a bit surprised that you could never comprehend anger at racist, misogynist dog whistling and also can’t comprehend why somebody wouldn’t think it funny.