US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Wrong

You are FAKE NEWS.

It was interesting how you this story has rattled you so much. First you try to deny its credibility yourself, then you deny the White House has denied it.

Of course you didn’t quite get that your second denial sort makes a mockery of your first denial, and just shows how desperate you are invert reality in defence of your dear leader.

Well, at least you’ve confirmed your nationality.

You don’t have be from a country to play rugby for it.

If you knew anything about rugby, you’d know that.

Anyway, what’s your problem with the English?

No problem with the English, have had great times there and lots of friends from there.

Really? You seemed to object quite strongly to Englishness there, and a quick search of your posts confirms as much.

I think you may be confused once again. Do a bit of research there and come back to me.
Take your time, I’m off to enjoy myself for the afternoon.

Deary me. From reading this article, I’d assume the author is a white nationalist scumbag.

Bump from September…

3 Likes

I’m only going from your posts, bud, which seem to indicate a deep seated dislike of the English.

Well, most Irish Republicans would have a historical deep seated antipathy towards the English establishment. It doesn’t extend to English people though, or at least most of them, as that would be downright stupid, but of course we know you can’t tell the difference.

Nothing in your posts suggests an antipathy towards the English establishment - in fact your pro-Brexit nature suggests a deep seated admiration for their delusions of imperial grandeur.

The overwhelming impression is of a deep seated dislike of ordinary Englishness.

I’m not pro-Brexit, and as I don’t live in the UK I honestly don’t give a fuck what they do.
I predicted that Brexit would win and explained why. Once again you can’t differentiate between explaining something and being in favor of something.

Ahem

That was then, I’ve changed my mind (people do that you know). But as I said I don’t give a fuck really.

Surprise surprise, another fully paid up member of the TFK misogyny crew.

I love women pal but you have to draw the line somewhere. She lives close enough to me here, I can set you up if you like, she seems your type.

Image result for nancy pelosi

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mueller-denial-buzzfeed-trump-cohen_us_5c427385e4b027c3bbc1d076

Up your bollox @Sidney

Is Mueller denying the BuzzFeed story enough evidence for you that they are Fake News?

Labane 1001 Sidney 0

Here’s some actual journalism, from the finest investigative journalist in America, Kimberley Strassel of the Wall Street Journal. Sorry it’s behind a firewall, the opening paragraph tells you all you need to know…

“Everybody at the FBI and DOJ knew in the middle of 2016 (note, before the election) that the counterintelligence probe of Donald Trump (which became the Mueller probe) was based on disinformation provided by the Hillary Clinton campaign”.

What a cunt HRC was/is.

1 Like

Would you copy and paste the article in?