US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Trump has declared a national emergency to get his wall built. It’ll be the next election before it’s out of court I’d say. They can’t say he didn’t try anyway

Even if Trump doesn’t get a dollar for his wall, as Pelosi is on record as supporting, it is a far easier narrative for him come 2020. The US spends about 30 billion a year on customs and immigration enforcement, and has spent about 10 billion since 2007 erecting barriers on the southern border, funded by Democrats and Republicans. His narrative is simple, Democrats don’t care about border security. The narrative for Democrats is much tougher, especially as there is no consensus within the party on the issue.

It’s been a bad week for Democrats. Amazon have pulled out of their planned project in New York, which was slated to create 25,000 jobs, due to opposition by Democratic politicians like AOC. Regardless of how people feel about Amazon, that narrative won’t play out well either, the anti-jobs party.

22 trillion?? Who is owed this money?

The US government owns about 8 trillion, US investors 7 trillion, and foreign investors (China, Japan, etc) 7 trillion.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1096485376087097344

Peak bantz .

Places called Aurora are to be avoided.

Jesus, I hope Wayne is ok

5 Likes

They’re nutters, but they’re our nutters.

This is an absolutely crazy story. If reporting is to be believed he hired two lads to beat him up, throw a noose around his neck and yell racist and homophobia slurs at him.

He’s obviously messed up. Of course are the right are all over it, too far, while a few celebs who were straight out in support are now questioning whether it was a set up by the cops. For some reason.

Do you follow the actor james woods on twitter, he’s hard right, but funny at times

I don’t follow anyone in the cesspool.

There hasn’t been much comment on the senate intelligence committee chairman stating there’s no factual evidence of a Trump-Russian collusion to date?
When are the lefty headbangers going to admit defeat here? The claims made in relation to this from many posters on this site are excruciating reading. Real fantasy, delusion type stuff. It’s not as if their cringeworthy assertions weren’t challeneged. There’ll be a meltdown or two to come when Mueller eventually gets around to admitting to finding fuck all. Deary me.

2 Likes

The collusion story is dead, obstruction of justice is where it’s at now. Andrew McCabe has been all over the media this week as some kind of believable source, yes that Andy McCabe who was fired from the FBI for leaking sensitive information to the press for political purposes, and lying to federal investigators. The same Andy McCabe who outed himself with his recent revelation that himself and Rod Rosenstein discussed how many cabinet members would support removing Trump via the 25th amendment, a fantasy only nutcases could entertain considering what’s involved.

The left are determined to cause as much racial divide and hate as possible, as they see this as the path to victory in 2020. There’s a book coming out by Professor Wilfred Reilly this month that examines over a hundred reported hate crimes in the past few years, all of which turned out to be hoaxes. The hate crimes were reported by the MSM of course, but not the fact they were later found to be hoaxes.

Not a peep tonight on the Jussie Smollett case from CNN and MSNBC, even though it was wall to wall coverage a few weeks ago when he reported his “hate crime”. Kamala Harris a few weeks ago “this is a modern day lynching”, Kamala Harris today “I’m not going to comment until the facts are known”. Really.

The hatred on not just social media but mainstream media towards those kids from Kentucky recently was disgusting, a complete rush to judgement before any facts were known. The parents of the kid who was featured in the misleading video are suing the Washington Post for $250 million, I hope they win, maybe it will teach the unprincipled cunts a lesson.

So what happened to the 1st amendment?
The First Amendment ( Amendment I ) to the United States Constitution prevents the government from making laws which respect an establishment of religion, prohibit the free exercise of religion, or abridge the freedom of speech

Did you even read the article?
Observing the pledge of allegiance is optional in all US schools, as ruled by the Supreme court in 1943.
A case of an ignorant teacher who shouldn’t be allowed in a classroom again.
I’m sure the media will find a way to blame it on white supremacy, even though she is Cuban.

1 Like

I did read the article. Was the teacher arrested? Nope. The black kid, challenged and provoked by the teacher got arrested.

So, you’ve abandoned your stupid reference to the first amendment?

The kid was arrested (by the school officer) in a total overreaction for being disruptive and making threats, no charges were filed. The teacher should definitely face some kind of sanction, like not being allowed teach again. As I’ve said on here before, the most common incidents of racism in the US are by hispanics towards blacks.

1 Like

Ah c’mon. The teacher provoked the black kid by denying him his 1st amendment rights. Yep the kid over reacted but he got arrested. The teacher didn’t