US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

So what do you think should be done to this teacher? Beyond not being allowed teach in the district again? Deport her to Cuba?

Racist pieces of shit such as yourself always think victims of racism are the problem, and curiously absolve racism and racists.

Presumably the same author will soon be writing a book callled “Rape Crime Hoax”, on the basis that false rape reports happen, and therefore rape is not a problem, or something.

At the very least the equivalent of what happened to the youngster. Fire him\her into jail for a night or two. Might be the equivalent of a young person being arrested by cops.

Have you ever been arrested? Been put through the process? Even if done absolutely humanely and within the law it is not a pleasant experience.

The pupil got put through the process. The teacher walked away.

I agree she should be sanctioned.

White supremacist propagandist Tucker Carlson got shown up as the arch-corporate shill he is by that Dutch guy who was making good points about higher taxes at Davos, so predictably he started shouting foul mouthed insults at him and refused to air the recorded interview.

Typical Republican behaviour, really.

@anon7035031 doesn’t lick it up off the ground, you know.

Trumpism is the deliberate enabler of ISIS-like ideologies, sorry, I should have said actual Nazi ideology, why give it an undeserved sugar coat, like.

Some story

Welcome to yesterday.

The Marxists have shot both feet off. Identity politics of course has it’s roots in Marxism, get every sector in society to hate each other and then swan in and take control. It’s the antithesis of everything we gained since the enlightenment.

It’s the same trap the #metoo movement fell in to, the privileged Hollywood millionaires who were all over the #metoo movement turned out to be actual molesters and rapists. Now we have a Hollywood millionaire celebrity hijacking the hate crime bandwagon, and setting back the exposure and conviction of actual hate crimes.

What a cunt.

1 Like

CNN and MSNBC are in absolute meltdown. Reporting today suggests the Mueller report is coming out next week. Unless the report finds Trump guilty of collusion or fucking something at least, there’s going to be a lot of pissed off progressives.

1 Like

Here are the lads buying the MAGA hats…

4 Likes

1 Like

The look of a man who just pulled that finger out of his own asshole and made you smell it.

So your identity politics has its roots in Marxism?

Does that mean that you are, in fact, a communist?

As well as a being a Nazi?

Some feat.

But hey, this forum certainly attracts some right freaks, none more so than yourself.

Professor Harris slams his daughter for suggesting they are all potheads in Jamaica.

What a hypocrite.

I mean, what a complete fucking hypocrite.

You’ve got him there sid. Got him good and proper!

Finally it looks like he’s stumped the Trump.

1 Like

Propaganda on the left at primetime 9 pm
Facts and reportage on the right at 3 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=379&v=LHjFS5f1IT0
Shepard Smith must work for Fox because he lost a dare or something. I wonder does anyone there eat lunch with him

Fox News during the daytime (i.e. outside of breakfast and the evening) has always been a good news operation. Shep is just another one in the line of good journalists.

Primetime TV is now all propaganda, political activists masquerading as journalists. Don Lemon on CNN and Rachel Maddow on MSNBC are just as biased as Hannitty, absolutely zero credibility as objective presenters.