US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

True. But God knows you need all the help you can get

It’s a big tweet with big implications. I can’t say yes or no right now. I thought it was funny though and knew it would annoy you after giving up years of your life living through an investigation into an election into collusion of a foreign power into an election of a foreign country you’ve never been to. C’est ça.

1 Like

I’m well able to fend for myself, pal - unlike the people I argue against, I don’t need “buddies” to help me here.

So now you admit you can’t answer the question.

This seems a bit of a backtrack on your part.

Funny that. I wonder why you’d backtrack?

You don’t have a very good sense of humour, by the way, it seems like something somebody of low intellect would laugh at.

How is a backtrack?

If you answer the question and then retract that’s a different story. I’ve given you an answer on my opinion of it. My overriding thinking it is hilarious. Hope you have a good night streaming MSNBC.

You previously stated you had answered the question and now you admit you can’t answer it.

That’s a backtrack.

Information that is in the public domain should help you answer it, by the way.

The tweet is a deliberate falsehood - a lie, in other words.

It takes all sorts, I guess, but people who find Trump tweets unironically funny are generally not the sharpest tools in the box.

What a great day for the greatest democracy on earth, according to CNN tonight the US president did not collude with a foreign power to win the 2016 election and that’s great news. The US justice system has delivered a great victory today.

The key question now is what will Democrats do next. After spending the past two years claiming with supreme confidence that Trump and his campaign colluded with Russia, and now been shown to be spectacularly wrong (even with a lackey press siding shamelessly with them), Democrats have two options. 1) spend the next year before the primaries investigating Trump relentlessly, after he has had a huge victory on the collusion question, the largest question of all, or 2) Move on and start to focus on 2020, perhaps try and pass some legislation in congress that matters to voters, and develop an actual platform for the elections in 2020.

It’s going to be fascinating to watch. I truly hope the Democrats choose option 2) as we need a healthy political system with two credible parties.

2 Likes

Instead of typing out that load of brainwashed bluster, you could have answered the questions I posed to you earlier.

Are you going to answer them?

How?

I said I can’t agree or disagree, I said I thought it funny that it would clearly drive some people demented like yourself.

Few people have read the report, I’m not going to pass comment on something I have read. Let’s be realistic, you haven’t and never will read the report, because that’s the way you are. You posting to try and get me into posting the news cycle rebuttal of the report doesn’t interest me. I 100% think it’s hilarious that you’ve wasted more of your life over all of this stuff.

You haven’t read the report and nor have most people, so why are you pretending to be knowledgeable about it when you’re just lifting stuff from Twitter?

Do you not see the irony in what you’ve just written?

You were tweeting somebody who hasn’t read the report who is making grandiose claims about what’s in it.

However, we actually can ascertain from an actual line in the Mueller report quoted in Barr’s summary (part of the mere 65 words from the actual report that are quoted) that the tweet by that person is untrue and disinformation.

Gas cunts

We are pleased to announce an opening for an intern has arisen in the US Politics thread, due to @Sidney’s unfortunate demise. It’s a wonderful time to join the group with the 2020 primaries fast approaching, plenty time to get up to speed. Helping to develop the Democratic party strategy for the 2020 election is one exciting opportunity.

No prior knowledge of US politics required, but must demonstrate an ability to learn on the job so we don’t have a repeat of the shambles with the last intern.

Applications by noon 3/31 to @labane1917 or @Tim_Riggins.

6 Likes

You seem to be having a nervous breakdown, mate?

Your entire existence seems to be tied up with your INTERNET persona - this type of desperate cry for attention is very instructive.

It’s absolutely fascinating to watch. :grin:

Someone needed to give e blow jobs to sid and Labane .

2 Likes

@anon7035031 sounds like he’s giving a real one to himself at the moment.

Some achievement given his stomach is so bloated out from all the drink.

Could they not just fuck and be done with it?

Is there a medical required?

Cringe.

Yes. And it must prove you to be clinically insane

1 Like