US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

I’m OK with Kamala riding whoever she felt like. I’m a big fan, but she’s my local senator so I’m biased (and I probably would). She is the kind of strong sensible leadership the country needs right now.

Give it up, pal, you’ve made a fool of yourself again - you need to develop other interests besides disgracing yourself, though I know you love doing so almost as much as you’d love to lynch a black person.

Your child is always your child.
Clearly you don’t have children.

1 Like

She’s a fucking ride. I wish I was ugly, old and rich but I’m none of those things.

Adults are not children, apart from yourself, obviously.

You’ve taken another awful hiding pal.

I suggest you spend the rest of your night on boards where the simpletons lap up your shite.

She’s much better in real life, a real spitfire as well.

1 Like

I’ve got one simpleton wrapped around my little finger right here, pal

Sure you do mate.

The trail of evidence doesn’t lie, mate

You’re finished around here

In your head?
I don’t doubt it.
Zombie, Zombie, Zombie…

No need to be unleashing your sexual fantasies on us again, it was bad enough the last time

You are the king of ad hominem attacks.
A nasty trick of the extreme left.

I forgive you mate, even though a better man wouldn’t.

There’s a reason why the left never gets to power any more.
They always end up shafting each other.

You don’t get to forgive anybody for exposing you as a racist Nazi-loving piece of shit

I have to leave you now sadly, the final four has started and I’ve missed the first minutes in another futile attempt to restore your sanity. You should thank me really, but sure I don’t need it.

Running to the comforting embrace of madness is tremendously appropriate for you

By god.

9 Likes

You neo nazi creationist alleybammy goodoleboy fuck

1 Like