US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Can you not read?

I can.

Doesn’t look like it on the evidence here.

Where’s your evidence of this statement?

@Tim_Riggins just gave you the evidence.

It’s all there.

You said a minority of Bernie Sanders supporters have racist tendencies and won’t vote for the establishment candidate Joe will for Trump.

That’s 15% of Bernie voters, 20% who won’t vote for Joe overall and are as good as voting for Trump. That’s a lot of Bernie supporters with racist tendencies that you’ve discovered from your basement.

1 Like

Your evidence please.

God love him. He wouldn’t get through immigration without getting arrested for trying to clamber into the perspex booth in an attempt to hug the tired bored African American us customs police woman

You said that I said all Bernie Sanders supporters who wouldn’t vote for Biden are racist.

I didn’t say that.

The onus is on to come up with the evidence, so please quote where I said that.

Evidence please.

Good God.

3 Likes

Can you still not read? :grin:

How many drinks have you had, mate?

It’s a lot, isn’t it?

@Tim_Riggins contribution does not support your argument. Please provide evidence for your statement.

It’s quite something isn’t it? Pure effing mentalist.

For good reason, they know they can’t be elected. The last truly left Democrat was George McGovern in 1972 and Nixon won 49 states.

No, really, mate, it does, it’s right there in front of you. The fact that you can’t read is your problem.

Self awareness is not your strong point obviously. Nor is it on the part of the other three stooges here who are windmilling.

It doesn’t. Provide evidence to back up your original claim.

The crossover is 15%.

20% when you include those overall who won’t vote for Biden and effectively elect Trump.

At 15%, that is a rounded 1 in 5 Bernie supporters who have racist tendencies according to you.

Eek

1 Like

I asked you to back up your claim.

You still haven’t done so.

It would be really easy to do so. There’s a thing called the quote function.

Yet you can’t do it.