US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

No idea what you’re on about, are you trying to be a Sidney lite? Thats spot is already taken by Laz.

If we get any more sid lites we can make a full sid

Pior auld @anon7035031 misses him

1 Like

In all honestly these lads are poor imitations, at least he was coherent occasionally.

You know exactly what I’m on about. To be fair I’m done engaging with you.

2 Likes

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2020-05-29/mississippi-mayor-flouts-calls-to-resign-over-floyd-comments

Crowd Protests White Mayor’s Words About Black Man’s Death

At least 200 people have protested outside City Hall in Mississippi, calling for the resignation of a white mayor who sparked outrage with his response to the death of a black man in Minneapolis police custody.

By Associated Press, Wire Service Content May 29, 2020, at 6:25 p.m.

More

U.S. News & World Report

Crowd Protests White Mayor’s Words About Black Man’s Death

More

PETAL, MISS. (AP) — AT least 200 people protested Friday outside a Mississippi City Hall, calling for the resignation of a white mayor who sparked outrage when he said he “didn’t see anything unreasonable” about the death of an African American man in Minneapolis police custody.

Petal Mayor Hal Marx is resisting calls for his resignation, including from his own city’s board of aldermen.

Hopefully for your own sake you are but a poor imitation of the guy you want to be

Is there irony in a Republican called marx making a statement like that? A sick, twisted sort of irony?

Bye. If you’re referencing Trump’s twitter rants, they’re aimed at his core base. As I’m not a member of that cohort, I pay no attention to them, no more than most normal people.

He should resign.

If only the yanks, not to mention the wannabe yanks, understood ironing

Are they the bugaloo bois?

If he resigned people like you might have no one left to vote for

You’ve been defending him here for the last 3 years .You’re supposed to be a westie. You fuckin sickin me.

1 Like

I vote Democrat mate, Kamala Harris was my choice for November, she may still get the VP spot.

1 Like

You sure spend a lot of time worshipping at the alter of Trump for a Democrat voter

His balls are so sweet

That’s awful disingenuous windy shit talk. At least own your opinions

1 Like

I defend the truth mate. Trump is a product of the time we live in, people wanted change. The hate spewed from the media and the left since his election is frankly disgusting (the deplorables?) and is the major reason for the division in the country. Lapped up by idiots home and abroad.

4 Likes

There has been a marked difference in msm and twitterati coverage of a peaceful protest in Michigan a few weeks ago and full scale looting and rioting nationwide. One was evil incarnate the other justified and understandable.
The liberal loonies who are responsible for Trumps election are hypocrites and whilst their selective outrage pertains I can’t see the situation changing over there.

3 Likes

Same reason Boris couldn’t bring himself to fire Cumstains