US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

In other words, zero proof and more hiding behind false equivalencies.

What the fuck are you on about? Watch the videos yourself, they’re on the web. Were the neo-Nazis fighting among themselves today? Watch the Berkeley and Portland protests from earlier this year. There is no false equivalence, another major fail from an English teacher. In a democracy, violence whether from the left or from the right is unacceptable and must be condemned by all reasonable people. Just because you don’t like the outcome of an election doesn’t give you the right to violent protest.

Antifa got their asses handed to them today and you don’t like it one bit. Are you a member by any chance?

Unsurprising to se all the Neo-Nazis wearing armor, shields, carrying weapons, running down people with cars etc while the anti-Neo Nazis were unarmed and simply defending themselves with their hands. Labane’s mates really are a cowardly shower of cunts.

yawn… you truly are a bore.

Labane’s mates in action, armed, wearing protection and attacking a sole defenceless black man in groups. No doubt they’ll get ‘arrested’, given high fives by the pigs and released after a few hours.

2 Likes

Have to salute this man. Remarkable courage.

2 Likes

The hypocrisy is sickening.

Imgur

1 Like

Republican Party fucked when Paddy the Immigrant is a cheerleader.

People may forget North Korea as a threat, its got bigger problems at home.

Imagine living in that shit hole.

Why don’t you write an aul rap song there in protest.

Better than living in a pigsty surrounded by only first cousins.

You upped & left us. You fell into the bosom of America & turned into a Republican cheerleader.

You are a lickspittle.

1 Like

You stayed and became a slurry technician…
and it’s bosom, you illiterate pig

Lickspittle.

You ran away…

1 Like

Some of us have aspirations above slurry management.
It must feel good getting likes from the dog eater.

You are a weak person.

Up & ran away. Bringing up offspring in a Country that is willing to see torches & burning Crosses again.

I’ll say one thing, it’s better you stay there. Ireland can do without your kind here.

4 Likes

An alright sort like T.K would tell the horrible lickspittle a few home truths as he would be disgusted I’d imagine.

1 Like

The same T.K. who loved America so much he decided to stay?

Off to bed alcho.

At least I didn’t expose my infant offspring to mindless TV, which is now known to cause learning disability before age 2. Wouldn’t expect a mucksavage from the arsehole of nowhere to be up to date on the latest research.

Racist arsehole

3 Likes