US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

I don’t think many people, including most in the US, have much comprehension of the scale of the issue on the southern border. 50,000 were apprehended crossing the border illegally in March, that’s a run rate of 600,000 per year.

What is it exactly that liberal snowflakes think the US government should do about this?

1 Like

I wonder how they would feel if a couple of hundred moved in on the same street as them. Deep down they glad they not getting in to the US. So the sooner they build that wall the better then a situation like now won’t occur.

That’s it. Shure a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Children have been separated from parents and put in cages for decades? Bullshit.

This is 2014, during Obama’s second term. The only difference now is the numbers crossing illegally have greatly increased, and the numbers crossing with children seeking asylum has increased exponentially.

What’s your solution?

So you approve of separating young children from parents and putting them in cages?

Do you believe the children are child actors?

You truly are a dumb fucker. Separating children from parents and holding them in detention centers has been going on since the 90s, the scale has greatly increased in recent years as the numbers entering illegally skyrocket. Nobody with any humanity agrees with separation of children from their parents and holding them in detection centers, but the options are send them back across the border, jail them with their parents for illegal entry, or just allow everyone in who shows up at the border (no border in other words).

Again, what’s your solution other than bleating like a stuck pig?

1 Like

Why aren’t they doing this then?

So you approve of separating young children from parents and putting them in cages. Thanks for clearing that up.

As I said, you are truly a thick fucker.

1 Like

Because that would be against US law.

I’m smart. You are dim and your morals are warped. That you are trying to rationalise this is pathetic.

Why is it that people like you are congenitally incapable of debating without using vapid cliches that make you look like an angry nutcase?

If you are so smart, propose a solution to the problem of 600,000 people crossing the southern US border illegally each year. You won’t, because you are a dumb fuck junior civil servant mooching off the taxes of people who actually work for a living.

Stick to the Limerick hurling thread where you have been really showing your smarts :joy::rofl:

They could do something like Irish-style direct provision.

The term “liberal snowflake” is entirely appropriate to this debate. Democrats, including Obama and HRC, voted for all the legislation that has resulted in the current humanitarian crisis on the southern border. It’s unsurprising you can’t see the shameful hypocrisy in their current faux outrage.

You didn’t answer my question.

Why do you insist on using langauage that makes you look like a nutter?

It’s because you are one, isn’t it?

Hasn’t that been described as “inhumane and degrading” in a case before the European Convention on Human Rights?

You’re the one trying to rationalise separating children from parents and putting them in cages, you fucking creep.