US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

Hon Trump!

Lads I told ye weeks ago this election is done all hail to the chief Sleepy Joe

1 Like

Catholics for Trump! Getting desperate

Joe is heavy Odds On to win, and has been for some time.

Still, you never know :sunglasses:

Money pouring in for President Trump the last two days into 13/8 from 2/1, expect it to shorten as the big day nears.

Don’t pay the ferry man
Don’t even fix a price
Don’t pay the ferry man
Until he gets you to the other side

From the 2016 results … it is hard to see Trump turn any significant state which was won by Clinton.

Biden should take his home state of PA for 20 votes on a 5 point poll lead and then needs another 20 from a range of opportunities.

Aine Lawlor not even trying to hide her bias on US election here now on TWIP .

It’ll hardly have too much of an impact on the election

2 Likes

Nate Silver got it spectacularly wrong in 2016

Why would she? Rte have lost any trace of balance (unless it involves giving the Iona institute a platform). Sure Tubridy spent a full week inside Hillary’s hole when he interviewed her.

3 Likes

No , then .

I have no problem with bias per se . If RTE want to be be biased I don’t think I should be forced to pay for it .

3 Likes

What did she say? Is rte supposed to be unbiased but on foreign elections? Was she a bit anti trump?

She was interviewing some Ex ambassador on the topic of a deal of Brexit and your man reckons there will be a deal .

Then we went to US and your man gave his two cents . Aine was getting excited worrying there would be a repeat of 2016 with the polls being wrong . She was despairing they might be and referring to the shock we got and surely the appalling vista can’t happen again .

I think any state broadcaster should be hard on any interviewee but bordering on expressing a wish for an election result is a no no for me .

1 Like

Wound you reckon this could be election interference?

Another great “Peaceful Protest” from President Trump in Nevada just finished there.

Huge support, and odds now in to 6/4 to be re-elected.

SJ should stroll home, but You never know.

The good folk of the U S will have to save us again.

Trump into 11/8 now. Thats in from 9/4 just over a week ago.

SJ still odds on at 4/7, although he was 1/3 a week ago.

He won’t win I told ye this a long time ago. Cash out now if you can @Watchyourtoes