US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

That lad is a creepy individual. There’s a very weird dynamic going on with cnn. They’re trying to be woker than an intersectional feminist but then they trot out that Jones lad to show that they can housetrain a black fella…while all the PC morons weep crocodile tears on cue . All the white neo cons are clapping themselves to the high heavens while the Latinos are voting Republican. Its fascinating to watch

Poor Don was doing great until the Limerick lads jacked him full of that Regeneron shite

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about trump

Made in Limerick

1 Like

You’re an awful coward at the end o the day

Let the anger flow through you. The internet can be a great release for that
You’ll always have the odd weirdo not absorbed by the Galway Limerick match on Sunday

1 Like

cc @Copper_pipe

I hope this news doesn’t affect Tom Bradys game tonight

1 Like

Van Jones is an awful bollix.

I hold @Lazarus totally responsible

Kamala already planting the seed of an upcoming military venture in 18 months time there.

1 Like

A great woman

Unhinged.

Help the Kurds out after Donald left them in the lurch.

I remember seeing tweets from this weirdo during the pre election predictions and then the day of the first votes he was all over the place claiming victory and how he got it spot on

He looks like he got it horrendously wrong, but much like Trump, is claiming victory. He’s been fairly quiet it seems since Nov 6th.

Yes the lad from the Trafalgar group with surprise surprise the bow tie. I suppose he got lucky once.

1 Like

Any of ye lads who like a pu t should look for odds on the don not showing up for the inauguration

He’ll have to turn up to be sworn in surely

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Ffs laz. Have you the first notion of what went on there