US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Putin must be absolutely seething

Question: Given you’ve posted that tweet, do you agree with him?

If Republicans are so confident that this report exonerates their dear leader, why are they calling for it to be burned before anybody outside of Barr and Rosenstein can see it?

And nobody apart from Barr and Rosenstein has seeen it so far.

We have the Barr Report, but we don’t have the Mueller report.

They are not the same thing at all. The Barr Report is a partisan letter by somebody appointed by Trump for the specific purpose of writing such a biased, partisan letter.

So, when’s the report being published in full? What’s to hide, if Trump says it exonerates him (it doesn’t, even Barr, the partisan lackey, admits this)?

Please permanently fuck off out of this thread. We are actively interviewing for your replacement, with the generous offer that they don’t need to know anything about US politics, like the clown they are replacing. The hope is that a new face might actually be capable of learning something, a feat you have been incapable of accomplishing in several years.

You need to step back, regroup and pool your resources. You could possibly run with the notion that it was all just an unfortunate mix-up, and that it was actually paddy jackson who interfered with the US elections, and that Donald trump interfered with that wee girl from Belfast.
You’ll make sense of it, in your own head.

3 Likes

Earlier on I said you had the intellect of a four year old. That holds now more than ever, given that you launched straight into the personal abuse there.

You seem to be on a mission to prove me correct. I think you have Stockholm Syndrome towards me, or something.

I also find it amazing that your “intellect” isn’t up to answering a few simple questions.

If you had the “intellect” you claim you do, you’d have no problem answering them.

But it seems that’s beyond you.

Or perhaps you’re afraid to answer.

You’ve been fired mate, run along now. Don’t stay in the denial phase for too long, it’s ultimately counterproductive and unhealthy. Wishing you the best in your future activities.

Again, that’s the answer of a petulant four year old child.

It’s rather predictable that your entire forum output is now of this extremely low standard, given that you have a cult-like devotion to a president who has the same intellectual ability.

Now, why are you so afraid of answering a few questions?

I’ll ask them again.

If Republicans are so confident that this report exonerates their dear leader, why are they calling for it to be burned before anybody outside of Barr and Rosenstein can see it?

Do you acknowledge that the Barr summary is not the same as the Mueller report?

Do you acknowledge that the Barr report is written by a partisan lackey who was brought in specifically for the purpose of writing a biased, partisan report?

Do you agree entirely with Trump’s tweet, linked to some posts above?

These are extremely fair questions, and anybody with any knowledge of US politics should be able to answer them.

Sorry, you have used up your quota of silly questions and are now officially on ignore on this thread. Please have the class to exit in a gracious manner and make way for your replacement.

Again, that’s the response of a four year old child.

It’s weird, frankly.

It appears as if I have you badly rattled here.

Why can’t you answer the questions? :smiley:

@anon7035031’s limitations as a poster are being badly shown up here.

He doesn’t have his lackeys around to help him as it’s nearly 12:30, and he doesn’t seem at all confident in his ability to hold his own without any outside help.

My guess is he’ll log in at three minute intervals for the next few hours to see if I’ve gone to bed, and then and only then, will he decide to post up whatever brain dead nonsense he’s going to post up, safe in the knowledge that I won’t be online at the same time.

It’s fascinating that I can so influence the movements and the mood of somebody 5,000 miles away just by presssing a button.

Oh which specific point?

You posted up the tweet.

It should be easy to say whether you agree with it or not.

Given that you posted up, one has to assume that you agree with the entirety of it.

Is this so?

I think it’s funny as it winds you up clearly.

What else?

1 Like

You didn’t answer the question.

I did. I posted my reaction to it.

You didn’t answer the question.

Do you agree with the entirety of the tweet?

You seem curiously evasive on this.

His use of capital letters is unusual. There’s not much else to be said

Now, now, let @Tim_Riggins answer on his own.

He doesn’t need your tiresome attempts at whimsy.